Hacking Browser will not start

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Well, he said it was working (which was implying "everything") but after seeing the answers here, I suppose he just believed the fact that running the browser was enough.

Hope the dissapointement won't be too big for him :/

Didn't know you was also on gbatemp by the way ;)

I'm a MC junkie and a GBATemp occasional user :P

Conti93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but:
Bought an used aqua blue 3DS. First one had some scratches and SD slot wasn't working (didn't remember if was x.x.x-0E... Probably not...), changed with another one with GameStop warranty. This one is in mint condition BUT has FW 8.1.0-0E. Tried to update with Cooking Mama (with a Sky3DS), and as expected it doesn't install the browser.
So..
mRBV9dy.jpg

HW mod (That TINY pad under the board... I had done only XLs until yesterday), update, removed battery halfway through the update and.. YAY, browser installed! BUT It can't be exploited. So i think either:
- The exploitable browser has been removed (like the 9.2 update files from Nintendo servers that once was downloadable with 3DNUS);
- I've updated too far (But I don't think it install first the exploitable browser and then updates to non-exploitable one).
Should I give another go or It's very unlikely that I will ever get an exploitable browser?

Last edited by Conti93,

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ninjhax2 doesn't require the browser, so you can use it + pasta + fbi + sysupdater to fully update your console to 9.2.0-20.

Conti93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can launch Pasta CFW with Ninjhax 2 and without browser? I tought (=read somewhere on the net) you couldn't.
Whatever, I will borrow a Sky3DS and I'll try. What version should I select on Ninjhax 2 page? From settings menu it says 9.2.0-0E (which obviously isn't supported because it has no browser natively), but I probably have 10.1.0-27E browser (since I installed the browser of that upgrade), so, should I select 9.2.0-27E or 10.1.0-27E?

Last edited by Conti93,

Conti93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Managed to update my Blue 9.2.0-0E 3DS.
Borrowed a Sky3DS, writed Cubic Ninja and installed Ninjhax2.1.
In Homebrew Launcher I opened PastaCFW, Ninjhax again, and then FBI, but no matter what it stuck with a white screen.
After a good hour of smashing my head against a wall, I installed themehax to return the Sky3DS (I had it only for a limited ammount of time..), downloaded Decrypt9WIP, extracted NAND+XorPad, injected FBI in H&S app and restored modified NAND.
FBI was finally launching, however it took another 2 hours to figure out I was missing the 2 f@*#ing title.db & import.db files in the dbs folder to finally install sysupdater & update to 9.2.0-20E.

Last edited by Conti93,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-