Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok. How many of you here have seen real war and seen their friend die in their arms from a bullet shot in the eye?
That's reality.

Now you're here, next minute you're not.
Not a Tarantino story.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record...

Id like to take a second and point out that while I respect T for his movies, i dont not enjoy any of them. I know that puts me in a bad light, but I watched Reservoir Dogs, both Kill Bills, Inglorious, etc. I did not enjoy any of them.

This is also coming from the man who does not enjoy Breaking Bad after watching a season and a half.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bortz, we may need to talk about that not like Breaking Bad, but first let me go on record and say this Engert. You came into someones perfectly orchestrated thread that was telling a story. You then proceeded to suggest he add R*pe to the story, and somehow thought that even if the story was fictional, that would be ok. To this degree, I shall say,
What in the hell, could possibly be wrong with you to suggest such a thing? Why even bring it up? Did it not occur to you what a horrifiing subject that is, and how unthoughtful it is to post somthing like that? Its not some casual thing in a goddamn movie, its a hortrific traumatic experience that doesnt need to be brought up at all.
I tryuly dont know how to diagnose your wannabe thread hi-jacking complex, but your crossing the damn line when you poke fun at things like that. And dont try to backlash me with "i wasnt making fun, i know its serious, blah blah blah," because if you knew how touchy a subject it was, you never would have posted it in the first place.
/end rant, back to story,
STORY IS SO KEWL ;O;

Reactions: BortzANATOR

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wow, good story. That's some neat story you wrote for us, bortz. I really loved it.

here's a summary of my real life lately:

a week ago someone pointed me with a gun, just because i like walking during nights (11pm it was aprox.)

it's been like three times during my life someone have pointed me with a gun, and this time it was a bunch of people (young people, like 8 or 9 of them) running at me at same time, while yelling "stay there..!! there he is".

all this scenario was in a park, 11pm near quinta normal, santiago , chile. Hopefully I could run away, i'd not pick a fight with someone holding an ammo... yet.

D

Deleted_171835

This is a great action movie script Boz. But if you want to make it more Tarantino style (and if you want to stand out from the rest of the action movies) you should include a rape scene in there, a family massacre so then the main character will take his time with the perp after pulling his teeth out with a set of pliers.

295500.jpg

Reactions: Black-Ice

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that was even more awesome while I listened to Elements. He's absolutely right on that part. I had my mind on playback with the bass drops. The slow motion of Alan's fall to the ground with the quarter in his face just looked amazing in 1080p.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I'm a bit confused now. At the end of the story this is written (emphasis added):

Unfortunately, before any of this happened, the owner got her quarter back after it fell out of my pocket at dinner, rendering this whole story a work of fiction.

But ask yourself this: If the requirement for the quarter being special was that it be part of a story worth telling, did I just create a special quarter where there wasn't one before?

This suggested to me that the story did not actually occur, but you're saying this actually did happen, right? Would you mind clarifying which parts were fictitious and which parts were true? Did he actually fend off a mugger with a quarter, but it just happened to not be the one he found earlier that evening or what?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the mugging is fiction. Bortz is just very gullible (as are many others it seems...).
Wow, you've become an incredibly offending person. This comment and that other one are seriously pissing me off. I trust Bortz when he says his friend is good at martial arts. Regardless of the fact that the story is fiction, it's likely that the premise is not. I believe that someone who's good at that sort of stuff could pull something like this off. I also believe that I would have made it into a sort of story like this if I were to have done it myself. Just because you're Mr. Cynical himself and everything you read on the internet is a lie until proven otherwise does not mean you have to come in here and describe the story with a shitty and condescending meme.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, you've become an incredibly offending person. This comment and that other one are seriously pissing me off. I trust Bortz when he says his friend is good at martial arts. Regardless of the fact that the story is fiction, it's likely that the premise is not. I believe that someone who's good at that sort of stuff could pull something like this off. I also believe that I would have made it into a sort of story like this if I were to have done it myself. Just because you're Mr. Cynical himself and everything you read on the internet is a lie until proven otherwise does not mean you have to come in here and describe the story with a shitty and condescending meme.

over-reaction. dude. yet again.

nowhere did I say bortz's friend is not a martial artist. I never said this story couldn't happen, merely that it didn't.

Reactions: Zetta_x

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
over-reaction. dude. yet again.

nowhere did I say bortz's friend is not a martial artist. I never said this story couldn't happen, merely that it didn't.
Well, I'd prefer an over-reaction to an under-reaction here. You've seriously gotta check your attitude at the door dude. You've completely missed the point here. The story is fictional. Did the guy really feel that the quarter was special? No, absolutely not. At the same time though, it actually happened and it would be boring to just tell about it. The guy recognized it and he made a wonderful narrative about it.

Yet after recognizing it, you felt the need to come in here and call every one here gullible and ruin the story. I hope you're happy because I'm not.

EDIT: I mean seriously man. If your going to bash the story because it's a work of fiction, don't call people names and make yourself look like a jerk.

EDIT2: Not that you haven't done a wonderful job of doing that anyway. >.>

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'd prefer an over-reaction to an under-reaction here. You've seriously gotta check your attitude at the door dude. You've completely missed the point here. The story is fictional. Did the guy really feel that the quarter was special? No, absolutely not. At the same time though, it actually happened and it would be boring to just tell about it. The guy recognized it and he made a wonderful narrative about it.

Yet after recognizing it, you felt the need to come in here and call every one here gullible and ruin the story. I hope you're happy because I'm not.

EDIT: I mean seriously man. If your going to bash the story because it's a work of fiction, don't call people names and make yourself look like a jerk.

EDIT2: Not that you haven't done a wonderful job of doing that anyway. >.>
I don't have to make myself look like a jerk. it literally requires zero effort. The story is neat, but it's presented by Bortz in a way that suggests it's true, which it isn't. but you go ahead and keep dwelling on it while I go enjoy dinner with my family and get ready for Dexter and Homeland tonight ;)

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have to make myself look like a jerk. it literally requires zero effort. The story is neat, but it's presented by Bortz in a way that suggests it's true, which it isn't. but you go ahead and keep dwelling on it while I go enjoy dinner with my family and get ready for Dexter and Homeland tonight ;)
You do that. Meanwhile I'll go back to reality where I know Bortz is a trust worthy and reliable guy who is also a decent judge of character. Then I'll re-read this wonderful story and laugh when I think of you. I'm also glad you realize that your character has reached a new low. Now you can work to better yourself because the first step is always conceding that you have a problem.

D

Deleted_171835

No love for The Walking Dead?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. The story isnt mine lol i didnt write it. My friend did. And in the same vien of keeping the magic of the narritive alive, I also presented it as if it could be true. I didnt learn till the end that it didnt REALLY happen, and neither should any of you. Its just a story.
2. Thank you Sterling :D
3. Dexter is cool, Walking Dead is homogay. Just read the comic (which is WAY better presented than the show). PS i hate zombies so get that shit out of my thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol