Homebrew Bricked system?

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
That's probably not the case, but have you ever installed something like custom HOME Menu, by any chance?

Ghaleon1982

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just put the dumps in a rar

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you mean like if I hold down L it boots into rxTools? If thats the case then yes, if not then no I followed everything in that guide.

Attachments

• dumps.rar
    2.9 KB · Views: 73

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
He can't even access Sysnand
OP said they've been using rxTools before, they could have installed it back then.
IIRC, rxTools has no region free by default, and there was a way to apply it by installing custom patched HOME Menu.
But since there's no confirmation about this from OP, you can just ignore everything I just said.

Ghaleon1982

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's probably not the case, but have you ever installed something like custom HOME Menu, by any chance?

OP said they've been using rxTools before, they could have installed it back then.
IIRC, rxTools has no region free by default, and there was a way to apply it by installing custom patched HOME Menu.
But since there's no confirmation about this from OP, you can just ignore everything I just said.

Then no, I've never done that

Master_Goofy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I fixed it holding select at start. In the Luma3DS v8.0 configuration menu I checked the option "Autoboot EmuNAND". After that the error disappeasred and I could use my 3ds as before...

smoop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I scaned my mem card for any errors and fixed it, after that problem went away

Can you explain how you scanned your mem card for errors (as in, what/where were the errors)? I have the same issue but Master_Goofy's option didn't work for me. Had menuhax before.

Last edited by smoop,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?