• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

BREXIT [Poll] vote!

Should the UK leave the EU?

• Yes

Votes: 129 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 215 62.5%

• Total voters

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is why the losers are never wrong and cant admit defeat. Funny how things work out though isnt it. Hard pill to swallow being on the losing side.
I never said not to blame Germany for its past. I said not to blame innocent individuals while also forgetting your own country's past.

And we will see who will end up being on the losing side. I just feel bad for the other half of your country who will have to suffer for your short-sighted decision.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted-355425

I never said not to blame Germany for its past. I said not to blame innocent individuals while also forgetting your own country's past.

And we will see who will end up being on the losing side. I just feel bad for the other half of your country who will have to suffer for your short-sighted decision.

The other less then half you mean, if it was half it would of been a draw. The minority lost and that's how voting is suppose to work.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The other less then half you mean, if it was half it would of been a draw. The minority lost and that's how voting is suppose to work.
It was very, very close. And your country is now bitterly divided. But yes, the OUT Campaign has won and we will respect that. No more cherry-picking and rebates, though.

Reactions: bkifft
D

Deleted-355425

It was very, very close. And your country is now bitterly divided. But yes, the OUT Campaign has won and we will respect that. No more cherry-picking and rebates, though.

It might not of been though, nobody campaigned in papers, tv etc to leave because of the flood of stay crap and scare mongering being told 24/7 on the run up to it. Just goes to show the best result didn't need any slander and bullshit.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It might not of been though, nobody campaigned in papers, tv etc to leave because of the flood of stay crap and scare mongering being told 24/7 on the run up to it. Just goes to show the best result didn't need any slander and bullshit.
uploadfromtaptalk1466851451797.jpg

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Scotland and N Ireland wont be let back into the EU, they have nothing to offer or have anything for the leeches. I bet germany will still sell their VW cars to the UK as we are the only ones who buy them. still laughing.

Oh, they will be taken in, they pass all benchmarks. And VW are sold all over the world. Unlike your car industry, ours is still relevant. Or any industry, to be frank - Thatcher did make sure to kill them all off.

To be honest, I've lived in many places around the world. And you find VW in every fucking place, and I'm not saying they are good or bad, but they are all around.
Regarding British cars, you almost have to pull a Sherlock Holmes to find one outside the UK.
That is the harsh? reality.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're very lucky.
Heh, one of our populist parties yesterday changed a writing on their site without saying anything... earlier they said people have the right to choose to stay in the EU or not, they changed it with "we need a better Europe, we'll change it from the inside" or something like that XD

Reactions: cearp and Phantom64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1