Break in to my apartment

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
Wait, so whoever found your keys figured out where you lived and your family's schedules, and then robbed you? Or did someone actually BREAK IN to your apartment after you had lost your keys?

How does your mom asking you to meet her somewhere alleviate any of the blame on you for being careless and losing the keys?
break in. it doesnt completely but she called me and cursed at me to run across the bronx to get on a train to meet her at her job. where i was already home

Saken said:
Forget to tell her you lost your keys? :|
How exactly do you forget something that important(telling her about it, not actually losing them, commonly misplaced item
tongue.gif
)?
A. I suck
B. I'm easily distracted when tired, like how i was after having to sprint half the bronx in 15 min. you know. that kind of fucking thing.

QUOTE(ProtoKun7 @ May 10 2011, 02:34 AM)
I...don't get the reference.
not much to get. he was also robbed couple weeks ago and the robbers grabbed pretty much every piece of tech they could find, including tvs, monitors, 360 & PS3, but left his wii sitting alone on an emptied out entertainment center

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iggloovortex said:
injected11 said:
Wait, so whoever found your keys figured out where you lived and your family's schedules, and then robbed you? Or did someone actually BREAK IN to your apartment after you had lost your keys?

How does your mom asking you to meet her somewhere alleviate any of the blame on you for being careless and losing the keys?
break in. it doesnt completely but she called me and cursed at me to run across the bronx to get on a train to meet her at her job. where i was already home
I'm not understanding how that removes any of the blame. YOU lost them, and then didn't report them lost when you had ample time. Don't redirect the blame. Man up.

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
iggloovortex said:
injected11 said:

I'm not understanding how that removes any of the blame. YOU lost them, and then didn't report them lost when you had ample time. Don't redirect the blame. Man up.
i am fucking manning up. i fucking sat there in front my family and cops and cried because it was my fucking fault. all im trying to say is that i left them at her job. and the only reason i was there is because she made me basically fucking run there. fucking 17 turning 18 year old crying. ever heard of that shit?

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't put all the blame on yourself and you shouldn't listen to all the shit that hypocritical bitches tell you. There are lots of factors involved. I hear bronx isn't the sweetest place to live(similar to my neighborhood). And there isn't much to say other than you had an off day and fucked up big time. The only thing to do is to think about what to do from here. If you dwell in the past, it will keep you from moving forward.

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcp2 said:
They were obviously watching you if they broke in on the one day you didn't lock the door properly.
thats what the cops were thinking too. i didnt see anyone around though when i left, but its highly possible still

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
This topic...Seriously...reminds me of a few Weeks ago me and my mom were out Grocery Shopping and these Two guys Dark Skin and Light Skin tried to break in my Apartment luckily me and my mom got back and caught them messing with our locks they Ran away though Luckily I didn't have my Metal Baseball Bat else I would have knocked there heads off...

PS:I'm thinking we need more security is there something like a Alarm for Apartment doors and such if someone tries to break in or mess with the locks it goes off?

PS: I feel sorry for you I hope you and your Mom hang tough but honestly you should have told your mom about losing your Keys I have lost my keys Only once and I told my mom and she understand now and Days I don't lose my keys I always been having them but if you lose them YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR MOM! anyways again Hang tough.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehh sorry for your lose D;. However i suggest you keep a lookout on your local craigslist/ebay dealers as they may pop up there. If they do you can get the police involved to get your stuff back

DO NOT lose to much sleep over that though. It will only make it worse. Check maybe once or twice a day no more than that.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
Next time, rig up a sensor and a machinegun. It will DEFINITELY help stop thieves.

Hahahahahaha

QUOTE(TheDarkSeed @ May 10 2011, 11:53 AM) And none of your neighbors saw anything? That's terrible. I hate it when people steal. They don't have rights to things they've obtained. I hope everything turns out better man.
frown.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I live in a seemingly quiet and silent neighborhood, it's actually a very ghetto and dangerous neighborhood in disguise. So far 2 houses near my neighborhood have been robbed by presumably the SAME bastards. One of those houses that was robbed was just one block away from my house, and the other house was right next to my house. Those bastards didn't bother to rob my house because I had an angry, barking pit bull. I suggest getting a guard dog once you get a new house.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
iggloovortex said:
mcp2 said:
They were obviously watching you if they broke in on the one day you didn't lock the door properly.
thats what the cops were thinking too. i didnt see anyone around though when i left, but its highly possible still
If you didn't see anyone it just means that if they were watching they also did a very good job of hiding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH