Hacking Question Bought SX PRO from modchipsdirect

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i was buying it, it said SX OS was out of stock(for reference), and I added SX pro to my cart and checked out. Shipping said 1-5 business days to get it. Do they ship it now, or when does it actually get released to the public? thanks

NightStorm1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
They cant ship sooner if the Device releases on June 15th. How the hell should that even work? Use your Brain a bit. Please.

johnbus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1-5 days is the shipping method. The SX PRO is on preorder. When they get their shipment in, and test them to see if they work properly, they will start sending them out. They should arrive in 1 to 5 days from that point.

The SX PRO and OS are set to be released June 15, but that might just be when TX will ship to MCD. So, expect it some time near the end of June, I'd say.

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They cant ship sooner if the Device releases on June 15th. How the hell should that even work? Use your Brain a bit. Please.
uh, i literally just asked a question....and it says its in stock bud

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1-5 days is the shipping method. The SX PRO is on preorder. When they get their shipment in, and test them to see if they work properly, they will start sending them out. They should arrive in 1 to 5 days from that point.

The SX PRO and OS are set to be released June 15, but that might just be when TX will ship to MCD. So, expect it some time near the end of June, I'd say.
ok thanks

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The sellers have stated numerous times that.they will be shipping to customers on the 15th

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh, i literally just asked a question....and it says its in stock bud

I ordered from them as well. From the product description page: "Not in stock, On PREORDER. According to the team, this product will ship to us Mid-late June 2018. I know above it says 'In Stock'. That is just a website thing that we cannot change unfortunately."

It'll probably be late June when we receive it. Can't wait!!!

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from them as well. From the product description page: "Not in stock, On PREORDER. According to the team, this product will ship to us Mid-late June 2018. I know above it says 'In Stock'. That is just a website thing that we cannot change unfortunately."

It'll probably be late June when we receive it. Can't wait!!!
I can't wait either, especially with the new FAQ answers. it'll have homebrew support, can wake from sleep mode, backup loading, it's gonna be a fun time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto