Hacking Bought a used Wii U Zelda TWW Edition

Evilengine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It has a NNID containing TLOZ:The Wind Waker. I can play it normally. The console has an age restriction, so I can't create a new NNID without the pin. to change the pin i need the safety question, but I don't know the answer to it.
The question is: Can i format the Wii U and still use Zelda?
If not, can i deactivate the age restriction Pin, create a new NNID and still can play Zelda with the old NNID?
Do I have to contact Nintendo for a new Zelda Download Code?

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has a NNID containing TLOZ:The Wind Waker. I can play it normally. The console has an age restriction, so I can't create a new NNID without the pin. to change the pin i need the safety question, but I don't know the answer to it.
If not, can i deactivate the age restriction Pin, create a new NNID and still can play Zelda with the old NNID?
Theres a master pin you can contact nintendo for. (I am not certain, i just saw someone mention this before.) Might wanna try saying your 8 year old did it and you dunno what info he used? Lets see what someone else has got to say.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, no, NNIDs are tied to the console so even if you factory reset it you can re-link it, and it -should- be tied to one of the eShop accounts with the code, though you're better off poking Nintendo and getting a reset key since I'm not sure how easy that last part would be. Also, once WWHD is on the console it'll work for all profiles.

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you considered asking the seller?

Evilengine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The seller isn't answering.
I phoned Nintendo. Very easy process, you give the Console ID at the bottom if it. The Date that's setted in the console and the servicecode you get when you click forgot it twice under the age restriction field. Then you get the master key.

He said, when it is the TWW console you always can download it, I hope he is right ^^
But when it is a game registered to a NNID you normally can't take it with you.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
The seller isn't answering.
I phoned Nintendo. Very easy process, you give the Console ID at the bottom if it. The Date that's setted in the console and the servicecode you get when you click forgot it twice under the age restriction field. Then you get the master key.

He said, when it is the TWW console you always can download it, I hope he is right ^^
But when it is a game registered to a NNID you normally can't take it with you.
Sounds like you got duped bud, I'm betting the seller already knows all about it! I hate that shit tbh, I hope you sort the issue out :)

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just call and say that a friend put his on there and you didnt realize that it would link the game to the NNID and ask if you can still download it if you switch the NNID since its TWW console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌 zzzzzzz [farrrrts] [rolls over] zzzzzzzzz