Hacking Boot0 or boot1 won't mount to pc through hekate

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
do you have slow mode enabled when selecting emmc info on Hekate?(doubt emmc module not original as well)
I can't see where it written

Attachments

• IMG_20240226_215129.jpg
    IMG_20240226_215129.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 12

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yup. Also can't see needed folder.
is this folder new after you format SDcard, do you have sdcard backups?
Post automatically merged:

What did you do to get to this situation though, I mean a month ago you had missing LP0 sleep library and the No FAT issue so those can be easily fixed. So what did you do afterward?
very likely this device never work when he received it

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
What did you do to get to this situation though, I mean a month ago you had missing LP0 sleep library and the No FAT issue so those can be easily fixed. So what did you do afterward?
Nothing special. I was in the hospital for a week and a half, so I couldn’t do anything.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
is this folder new after you format SDcard, do you have sdcard backups?

very likely this device never work when he received it
Haven't got a backup. I bought this switch and it was fine. Someday I want to hack it, because of games price. So, I tried to do foil method with bridging 9&10 contacts but my pc shows it like error code: 43 and tegrarcmgui not see it too. I start to panic and do multiple times POWER & VOL+ (like 9-10) and after that I just presses POWER multiple times. After that I tried to get to "Maintance mode" with POWER & VOL+/-, but nothing happened and now switch wont turn on but can launch hekate and other stuff.

Edit: please don't look at the grammar. I don't speak much English.

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't got a backup. I bought this switch and it was fine. Someday I want to hack it, because of games price. So, I tried to do foil method with bridging 9&10 contacts but my pc shows it like error code: 43 and tegrarcmgui not see it too. I start to panic and do multiple times POWER & VOL+ (like 9-10) and after that I just presses POWER multiple times. After that I tried to get to "Maintance mode" with POWER & VOL+/-, but nothing happened and now switch wont turn on but can launch hekate and other stuff.
you didnt backup sdcard files before you format the card?
When you say "it was fine" meaning in cfw and never shutdown or ofw worked as well before?

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
you didnt backup sdcard files before you format the card?
When you say "it was fine" meaning in cfw and never shutdown or ofw worked as well before?
Ofw worked fine. It WAS already wiped when I bought it.

And yeah I didn't make a backup of sd card. I'm just stupid...

Reactions: impeeza

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thats fine. if CFW never worked on this device before....
good question to which I don't know the answer. But when I bought it, it has bites on hdmi cable and power supply has clearly already been opened. But I changed the HDMI and power supply from the same seller.

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
what was the OFW system version when it was still work do you remember?
Iirc it was at 16.0.3 (or 16.0.9 if there was that update) and it updated itself with Fortnite update.

what was the OFW system version when it was still work do you remember?
Where do you download latest hekate, tegraexplorer or lockpick? all from github?
Yeah, downloaded everything from github (lockpick download here). But before I used latest kefir pack. Now only atmosphere and hekate

so I have chances to recover it?

Last edited by GreenDuck65777,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Iirc it was at 16.0.3 and it updated itself with Fortnite update.

Yeah, downloaded everything from github (lockpick download here). But before I used latest kefir pack. Now only atmosphere and hekate

so I have chances to recover it?
Honestly, slim. I honestly have no idea what you've done with it to destroy it. It can sadly be just such a bad luck that the emmc itself is dead. Have you opened it and see if it something is physically damaged like water damage?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, wishes I had a vagina +2