Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night E3 Demo now available to select backers

The latest demo for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is available to download for select backers. If you pledged $60 or more to the game's Kickstarter, and for the PC platform, you'll be provided with a Steam code that allows you to download the beta. This specific demo was the one available at E3, showcasing the initial ship level, as well as a new area. 505 Games has also provided a new trailer to go with the demo.

:arrow: Source

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had never heard of this series 'til a friend recommended it. I didn't know there was a spiritual successor to the classic 2d vanias. I need to pick up the one from the eshop (haven't been on there yet) to see how it is. I'm pumped though. :)

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
weird, i can't find 3DS in the release list instead i see this was scheduled for Psvita... really weird choice tho...

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
david hayters voice didnt need to be showcased, it didnt match the medley of scenes they scrambled together.

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
hard to make a beautiful side scrolling game with 3d models and animations. this looks out-dated. should've just stuck with 2d.

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hard to make a beautiful side scrolling game with 3d models and animations. this looks out-dated. should've just stuck with 2d.
Hand drawn sprites seem to be all the rage right now, but I still have faith this will be an enjoyable game, even if visually jarring.

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah balls, we pledged for Switch.
You'll get a code for Steam even if you backed for something other than PC. I backed for Switch as well and still got a code for the demo, the info Chary had for that bit was incorrect.
I think someone in the Discord said everyone would get a code as long as you backed $60 or higher a while ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.