Blank screen after clicking DBI or Tinfoil. Also switch freezes when trying to install with Awoo or Tinwoo

cnuggs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im fairly certain I have the new sigpatches, atmosphere and hekate updates. No problem injecting payloads and starting the switch. When I first tried to install Tinfoil, I would click the self installer and the screen would just go blank and stay there. I tried to use DBI instead, and the same thing would happen. I can press the HOME button to go back. I then tried to use AWOO and TINWOO. I get to the selection screen to install the games, and after selecting files to install and clicking the + symbol, selecting, installation destination, nothing happens.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im fairly certain I have the new sigpatches, atmosphere and hekate updates. No problem injecting payloads and starting the switch. When I first tried to install Tinfoil, I would click the self installer and the screen would just go blank and stay there. I tried to use DBI instead, and the same thing would happen. I can press the HOME button to go back. I then tried to use AWOO and TINWOO. I get to the selection screen to install the games, and after selecting files to install and clicking the + symbol, selecting, installation destination, nothing happens.
This is a common issue. I’ve responded over here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/post-10052353

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...