Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
bazamuffin said:
dylan2228 said:
lol im not a cheat, i just wonder how people get like 20 headshots in a row without dying in FFA

Practice, not having a life and still being a virgin
These sorts of comments always crack me up. Back when I played UT2004, I got my share of false accusations. And I wasn't even that good at the game (when compared against my former clan members).

The truth is: there is quite a learning curve in 3D shooters. It doesn't really require much time to get to know it, but (admitted) it does require some dedication. Once you get the hang of how to properly do things in an effective matter, it really doesn't take more time or effort to play that well. And a lot transfers from one game to the next as well (I can't remember NOT racking up the kills in UT3
frown.gif
).

I can't say much of black ops. I don't know the game that well, am not a fan of the "realistic" FTS'es and straight out suck without a decent keyboard/mouse combo. But still...not to be rude, but most FFA's I've seen have players run around like headless chickens. It doesn't look too hard to make it to 20 kills without dying inbetween if you know how to play cautiously.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a video on youtube in black ops for the PC where this one guy was so good he could shoot a grenade into the air over an enemy's head, and then shoot it 9with another gun) in the air right over them. He could also toss whatever-that-weapon-is into the air and hit somebody he couldn't even see, from across the map.

Practice, practice, practice.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes, aimbots and many other cheats does exist for this particular game. But just because someone reaches a headshot killstreak of 20 in a row does not automatically make them a cheater. They could be playing a very cautious type of tactic and they could also be very lucky with their opponents.

My point is that not all people who seem too good to be true are cheaters, some can really just be very good at a game. However, there are still loads of cheaters out there - some more obvious than others.

sunnytimes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
a friend of mine in my clan gets accused of cheating all the time because he gets headshots on almost every kill .. i've played with him since the first day i got a genesis 15 years ago , he doesn't cheat .. funny tho listening to haters .. me i'm no good , i provide cover fire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch