UnoAphex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I really love this game, I wanted to know whos played it and can give me an honest opinion. personally the only flaw i found in it is that it was entirely too short. Otherwise great gameplay, great soundtrack. Is there anything i need to say more about it?
Post your opinions.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnoAphex said:
So nothing huh? No opinions at all. I bet if I made a FF Versus Hype page I'd get comments.

Well that's Final Fantasy. This is an obscure indie game.

I've never played it and I read up on it and it doesn't seem immensely interesting to me. Seems that only a few "indie" games really interest me anyway.

D

Deleted_171835

If I had some spare cash, I would buy this game.

Looks like a ton of fun and it was made by the guys behind Super Meat Boy.

UnoAphex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So basically all anyone wants to talk about is shitty over hyped crap rather then games that have some real substance to them. good to know.

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
UnoAphex said:
So basically all anyone wants to talk about is shitty over hyped crap rather then games that have some real substance to them. good to know.

Look, not having answers about your game gives you no right to insult other people likes, you can't really compare this with something with about 24 years of history.
Just be patient, if someone here have played this then he/she will eventually come.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know you have no right judging another game till you try it. the FF games are good usually. i know some don't like em but you are trash talkin it without even tring it.

ShaDeFinale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd get it if I weren't afraid of the cripping glitches it has at the moment.

My friend got it on steam and liked it aside from the occasional crashing it had, but then I came over to see him play it and the w and a keys never worked so it was pretty much unplayable for him. Apparantly there was an update on steam for it but he is still having the problem of being unable to move up or to the left so I'm afraid that even though there's so much zelda-like references in it I'll have to pass until it actually works for my friend and I get to try it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
prowler_ said:
Hey UnoAphex, you want people to reply to your topic? Sell yourself (... or the game) a little.

What sells a game more than mentioning FF, and insulting GBAtemp with a generalization.

He coulda sold me this game blindfolded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password