Best website to buy sx pro in Canada

Henri-ici

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any updates to this? Thinking about buying one this weekend and want to known the best place to do it?
You can buy from sxflashcard, they also ship to Canada, and ship within 24 hours, they use ePacket shipping,if you are lucky, you can receive yours within 10 days.

Reactions: Ragenrok

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i ordered from modchipsdirect (July 31st), hopefully it gets here (Canada, 4 hours from Michigan) sometime this year, ill let you guys know.

Ragenrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ended up just going with the sx os license instead, figured I never need to shut off the switch since sleep takes very little battery and its a $30 USD difference after you factor in shipping ($27 for the license off eBay vs $55 for the pro from modchip). Been a week now and ive only had to power down once and that was to load some more backups to my SD card.

Ended up using eBay as every key site that had just the license for <$30 seemed super sketchy.

Last edited by Ragenrok,

jteteabagg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I’ve had a damn hard time trying to buy a SX license myself until I’ve met Allen from 3ds-Flashcards .. sent me a custom premade order link and received the key literally 2 seconds after payment lol ..highly recommended

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto