Radioactive Propaganda Minister
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty young, so I only got to play the SNES a few times. Could you please recommend me some great SNES games that run well on SNemulDS.

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Super Mario All stars. You probably want the one with Super Mario World included, because that is a great SNES game you don't want to miss!
Furthermore i enjoyed the Donkey Kong Country series:
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3 but Super Mario Allstars + Super Mario World runs pretty well. The first Donkey Kong Country ran pretty fast (Last I checked) so you might wanna put "Wait for vblank" in the options setting.

Here are some games that I recommend that actually works on SNEmulDS v0.5a2 (Alpha 2 just so you know). And btw, all of these are the list of games on my 1GB Kingston MicroSD right now so yeah, I know they work well.

1. Mega Man X - Works pretty well as far as I know. It has some sound issues on the highway intro stage so if the sound stops, just hit debug and then back. The sound should start working again.

2. Earthbound - Play this if you haven't tried already. If you are new to the game, it might take a bit of time to get into this strange RPG, mainly because the battle system turns people off but if you manage to adapt to it's look and feel, it's one hellavuh good RPG.

3. Aero Fighters - A good air shooter and a classic too. You might need to adjust the screen and possibly layers to get the best view.

4. Super Contra III - Best in the series IMO. It's pretty challenging, especially on Hard Mode. It has minor layer issues so you'll need to adjust it (Mainly on the first stage and bosses) to view some invisble stuff like the tank and the enemy tank on the first level.

5. Super Bomberman series - Packed full of fun and explosions. Only get 1, 2 and 3 because the 4th and 5th have graphical errors that can't be solved at this time with layers and other stuff.

6. Zombies Ate My Neighbor - Really good game, and very long too. Basically, you rescue residents and stop them from being killed by zombies of course. I haven't really played that far into the game so I'm not too sure about any type of issues.

7. Breath of Fire I & II - Not too sure about BoF II since I didn't play pass the prologue (Wanted to play BoF I one first) but BoF I has a bit of layering issues. Not too much of an annoyance but anyway, very good RPGs.

8. Goof Troops - It's actually pretty fun but too short. No real issues as far as I know.

9. Rocky Rodent - Fun platformer while it lasts. Minor layering issues but works pretty well.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gundam Wing Endless Duel
Wild Guns
Super Mario Kart
Super Metroid
Super Contra
Chrono Trigger
Final Fight
BS Excite Bike
Lock-On
Pilotwings
Star Fox
Uni Racers
Axelay
Megaman X

oh what works on snemulds? I'm no help, I run everything on my xbox or psp :/

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why didn't anyone mention E.V.O: Search for Eden
255px-Evo_search_eden_box.jpg

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just tried
street fighter 2 woohoo it was pretty fun
except the top top theres a white line there i cant get rid of it
and bison is mad broken.
he just perfected me, i couldnt do anything
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?