Best Screen Capture Software?

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OBS also support Quicksync(Intel), NVENC(Nvidia)
I'm not entirely sure how to select those options but, have you compared those two? .. Don't know what is best (Maybe NVENC, cause it's GPU based?)... Not sure if it could be compared to ShadowPlay too.
ShadowPlay has been shown to reduce some performance at some reddit forums recently (insignificant amounts really...), but anyways, doesn't hurt to ask.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I'm not entirely sure how to select those options but, have you compared those two? .. Don't know what is best (Maybe NVENC, cause it's GPU based?)... Not sure if it could be compared to ShadowPlay too.
ShadowPlay has been shown to reduce some performance at some reddit forums recently (insignificant amounts really...), but anyways, doesn't hurt to ask.

Both are GPU based, I don't know the benefits of each, I have an AMD APU and GPU, but I have tested with AMD VCE and if there is a performance drop, is imperceptible.
The options of resolution and such are a bit limited but is understandable as hardware encoding need specific parameters to work, but nothing serious if you stick to standard resolutions(720p, 1024x768 and such work fine but 1366x768 doesn't)

Reactions: Walker D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny