Gaming Best pc games?

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Long story short. My mom is the second worst kind of mom-an overprotective mom. So i can't first or third person shooter, bloody games, games with language, and anything rated 18 and up (Oddly enough fallout 4 is all of those and she said I could play it if I pay for it). Anyways is their any games that aren't any of those. I've got:

• Undertale
  • Portal
  • Portal 2
  • Minecraft
  • Terraria
  • The Escapist
  • Simcity 2013
  • Simcity 4
  • The sims 3
Any other fun games like the ones metioned that I may like (and my mom will let me play)

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Most Nintendo games are rated E and are pretty fun. So I recommend an emulator (GC/Wii/GBA/etc.)

As for actual computer games, it seems like you listed most of the mainstream kid friendly games. Maybe check out Skylanders.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Trackmania Nations Forever is free on Steam and is actually not too bad a game. In addition, if you can get her to cooperate with Fallout 4, you miiiiiight be able to get past with Skyrim, it's made by the same company. You can probably get a mod to remove all the blood as well.

Last edited by loco365,
Reactions: xtheman
D

Deleted User

Well, TF2 is g-
Ok. Long story short. My mom is the second worst kind of mom-an overprotective mom. So i can't first or third person shooter, bloody games, games with language, and anything rated 18 and up (Oddly enough fallout 4 is all of those and she said I could play it if I pay for it).
Oh. You poor, poor soul.

Reactions: loco365 and xtheman

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Any of the LEGO games, Axiom Verge, most of the Final Fantasy games, Hyperdimension Neptunia series, the Tales of series, any of the Star Wars games, Bastion, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Evoland 1 & 2, Torchlight, Guacamelee, Cave Story+, Shovel Knight, Anachronox, The Legend of Heroes, and so on.

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. I should another games to keep me busy until i can finally start playing shooters and 18 and up games. (if you have anything else let me know.)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for first person puzzle
The Talos Principle
The Witness
Antichamber

first person adventure (platforming I guess?)
Firewatch

there is also a bunch of fun sandbox games like
Garys Mod
Kerbal Space Program
Besiege
BeamNG.drive

and some rhythm games
Crypt of the NecroDancer
Beat Hazard
Audiosurf (1st one only)

D

Deleted User

Dunno why I only remembered this now, but Psychonauts is really good and IIRC there's a version available for PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector. P.s. this was on the archived Pico page from 2000.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look hard enough lmao.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, also the pico 2 demos used to be only for the newgrounds patrons but they are on internet archive too (https://archive.org/download/picos_school_2)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Iirc the demos were removed from newgrounds in 2022
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or well only the demo with mindchamber's style was on newgrounds
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Fun fact @SylverReZ: iirc one of the goals on the fnf Kickstarter stated that pico 2 would be finished but the Kickstarter didnt get enough money for that goal to be fullfiled
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, FNF sucks, their community is toxic as hell.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ its a single player game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, Yea but it has a shitton of mods with their own songs and stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and quite a lot of people involved in those mods get cancelled
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Newgrounds wasn't the birth of FNF; rather, it was games where you beat up celebrities and parodies.
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    FNF was born from Game Jams
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    Specifically Ludum Dare 47
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and Sonic fights a la dragón ball z
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, and Sonic fights a la dragón ball z