Gaming Best NDS Game You've Ever Played in Your Life?

Rei7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thanks for the opinion guys
smile.gif

Everyone have their own personal favourite game.

Edit : Just ignore the troller
ohnoes.png

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Phoenix Wright 3 for me, if I could name more games, i would choose the whole Ace Attorney Series. Not a single game(series) kept me in like this.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I have no power to trash Gutentags posts in this section guys.
frown.gif

The only small power I have is to suspend him for 50 days until an admin can get around to banning him.
frown.gif

yaypsp.gif

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must say the best game i played was Suikoden Tierkreis long battles, great scenery, and
a good story.... and it was 3d a plus aswell

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
That's a tough one...I've played so many that I can't remember most of them.

On the top of my head though (Probably because they are more recently played for me):

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - The humor and creativity throughout the game make it amazing.

Animal Crossing: Wild World - I'm a huge Animal Crossing, and I still play it often when I'm not at home and/or able to play Animal Crossing: City Folk on my Wii.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Great new region, pretty good new Pokemon, and a decent story. I've played it for over 200 hours (I have Diamond), and I still play it often as well...Sure, there's HG/SS, which are great too, but the nostalgia wears off after a while (At least it did for me), and you start to want a new experience...Which is why everyone is happy that Black/White are coming out soon.
biggrin.gif

Both WarioWare games - WarioWare: Touched is one of the best games in the series (The best in my opinion is Twisted for the GBA), and it has a lot of replay value. You unlock more "people" (Each person has a different set of microgames, and the microgames vary with each person, as well as how you play them, like swiping, tapping, rubbing, etc.), as well as little souvenirs, toys, and other things you can mess around with. WarioWare: D.I.Y. is the series' biggest highlight, because it lets you make your own microgames (Graphics, sound, AI, and everything). The microgames are limited to tapping control, meaning you can't make it so you drag an object, or flick it...Only tap. It's still really fun though, and it lets you get creative.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
I have no power to trash Gutentags posts in this section guys.
frown.gif

The only small power I have is to suspend him for 50 days until an admin can get around to banning him.
frown.gif

yaypsp.gif
He's just going to create a new account account and continue to wreak havoc. He's been banned 6 times that I can count since March 31st on DS-Scene. And unlike Temp mods, Scene's mods aren't so sensitive to lock, edit, and delete everything in existence way past the point of snobbery. And really, I'm not surprised he got banned because of this thread. On Scene he's been calling people fags for having taste in certain TV shows, movies, and music. Its no surprise he would start insulting people in a favorite game thread. It is in his very nature to make enemies out of everyone. You would do wise to cut the head off the snake and see if you can get his IP banned. But suggesting to you that he should be IP banned is an opinion, and because I have an opinion that I feel sincere about, I will soon have this very post telling you to heed my warning, deleted by one of your superiors, and then have my warning level raised. Such is the price of posting what you think on Temp.

Anyways Kingdom Hearts Days is a close 2nd to TA2.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is really hard to answer, as one the above Tempers said I've at least 5 or 6 games that I return to. But TWENTY, KH and GTA Chinatown Wars, not very popular so far, are ones that I really enjoy and have actually paid for.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Djay187 said:
This is really hard to answer, as one the above Tempers said I've at least 5 or 6 games that I return to. But TWENTY, KH and GTA Chinatown Wars, not very popular so far, are ones that I really enjoy and have actually paid for.
What?! Two of those are pretty much the most loved DS games (KH and TWEWY)! I liked TWEWY a bit, and I haven't tried KH (I like the series, but I'm not a big fan). I do like GTA: Chinatown Wars though. It's pretty neat, and a good game to just run around and kill people on.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
Djay187 said:
What?! Two of those are pretty much the most loved DS games (KH and TWEWY)! I liked TWEWY a bit, and I haven't tried KH (I like the series, but I'm not a big fan). I do like GTA: Chinatown Wars though. It's pretty neat, and a good game to just run around and kill people on.
I meant GTA , perhaps my grammer was off but the not very popular was supposed to go with GTA.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Imagine: Best NDS game I've Ever Played in My Life
nyanya.gif

Seriously though, I think the best one I have played is one of the Phoenix Wright series. If I can choose all of them then I would. I've never enjoyed a game as much as I enjoyed PW before. I mean, it had AWESOME storylines, EPIC court battles, AMAZING character development and ANNOYING investigations! What more could you have asked for?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, that's hard to answer... I really loved Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker (I totally love that kind of game where you can catch/get monsters and battle with them)

killeryunran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raika said:
Imagine: Best NDS game I've Ever Played in My Life
nyanya.gif

Seriously though, I think the best one I have played is one of the Phoenix Wright series. If I can choose all of them then I would. I've never enjoyed a game as much as I enjoyed PW before. I mean, it had AWESOME storylines, EPIC court battles, AMAZING character development and ANNOYING investigations! What more could you have asked for?

Even more THRILLING storyline, GODLIKE court battles, DEVASTATING character development and investigations where you would be throwing your DS out of the window because you get (...) over by the NPC all the time because they don't reveal enough information so that you can't sew them(and of course in a way where 1 invetigation could easily take up 10 hours)

So that you know, I don't have anything agains't the PH series. But those things that I've mentioned would make it even better!

My favorite has to be: The World Ends With You.
I'm just attracted to the emoness of Neku in the modern JRPG xD
Great story, fun way to utilize the touch screen and buttons, 2 battles fought at the same time.
Hard bosses if you only concentrate on 1 character. And of course the OS that you would just love and have on your music player
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(SignZ @ May 13 2010, 11:43 AM) Wow, that's hard to answer... I really loved Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker (I totally love that kind of game where you can catch/get monsters and battle with them)

Like pokemon xD?

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Seriosuly, guys? TWEWY?

Well, I have to say the whole Ace Attorney series. Can't wait for Gyakuten Saiban 5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X2x6pu6vSjU