Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wrong forum, we made a new forum for these kind of questions and you don't even use it.
Also, very bad poll, there are loads of other great Animes out there next to those.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yu Yu Hakusho. I didn't even watch the first arc, but the third arc alone (Chapter Black) makes it the best anime ever in my opinion.

And fail poll choices is fail.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man, I love Code geass. It's fucking DEEP. The characters are so incredibly well done, and the story is just incredible it just pulls you in. The animation is great, and man, lulu is soooo cool and definitely not homosexual for Suzaku.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
Tropicana said:
Man, I love Code geass. It's fucking DEEP. The characters are so incredibly well done, and the story is just incredible it just pulls you in. The animation is great, and man, lulu is soooo cool and definitely not homosexual for Suzaku.
code geass is a masterpiece only i and a select few individuals can truly see and appreciate the deepness of
I like Suzaku because he is a superhuman douchebag like me, except he has hax.. Oh god I wish I had hax too ;_;

Suzaku also likes princes and he is gay. And there are faggots in the show and that's good because I like faggots and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Suzaku is like my dreamboy hhe has a HA HA HA face I love that. He is also nice why aren't real guys nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love Suzaku and he wouldn't dump me because he'd be too busy doing something retarded.

We would play Beyblade all day and watch Milly and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with him because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a guy.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Linkiboy said:
Shakraka said:
Tropicana said:
code geass is a masterpiece only i and a select few individuals can truly see and appreciate the deepness of
I like Suzaku because he is a superhuman douchebag like me, except he has hax.. Oh god I wish I had hax too ;_;

Suzaku also likes princes and he is gay. And there are faggots in the show and that's good because I like faggots and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Suzaku is like my dreamboy hhe has a HA HA HA face I love that. He is also nice why aren't real guys nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love Suzaku and he wouldn't dump me because he'd be too busy doing something retarded.

We would play Beyblade all day and watch Milly and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with him because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a guy.
I like Lelouch because he is an effeminate nerd like me, except he gets respect. Oh god I wish I had respect too ;_;

Lelouch also likes chess and he is very pretty. And there are lots of chicks with gigantic bosoms that want to fuck him and I like bosoms but like Lelouch I am too busy wanking to chess pieces and cosplaying to get laid. Why am I such a loser?!

Lelouch is like my dreamfriend he has a melting face I love that. He is also stylish why aren't real nerds stylish!? I get made fun of a lot for my anime shirts but I love Lelouch and he would use his wizard power to make people think I'm cool.

We would play chess all day and figure out how to make purple flames, and I would have sex with him because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a noodleman

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
Well my favorite was Death Note until they decided to make a new Full Metal Alchemist based on the manga (Full Metal Alchemist - Brotherhood). Have been reading that manga for a long time and was so glad to see it animated.

Others I'd say are somewhere after those two anime are:

Monster (flowed so well together, they'd take an entire episode to make one point and it worked)
FLCL (crazy nonsense at it's best)
Elfen Lied (loved the story and effects)
Berserk (If they ever remade this to follow the manga like they did with FMA it would be my new favorite anime, have read all manga out so far)
Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate (only manga that I actually bought so far, hoping for more Ultimate released in the US sometime this century)

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think Black Cat would get mention in this thread. It's so good, I watched the dub.
smile.gif

strawhat-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
although i've already seen quite a few anime ( including evangelion, elfen lied , death note and more )

i still find one piece to be one of the best anime series there are

its my favorite actually

so i dissagree completly on your statements that call any of the series above bad
its everybody's own chose what they like.

so yeah if you dont like it then i feel you should atleast say why you dont like it
also did you even give any of these a fair chance ?

anyways that was just what i wanted to see not only as a one piece fan but as an anime fan in general

Getting_Better

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really like Black Jack - the one with the greedy, yet kickass doctor and his Frankenstein-like creation? Though the manga is better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol