OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Awdofgum said:
I really don't know, I thought there was only one...
Actually, apparently some countries got a different version. In Canada, there are only half level increments, 9.5 and the next is 10, 10.5 and so on.

Anyway, our physical test is a bitch.
frown.gif

We also have this agility run thing, it's more about your running coordination rather than speed... Situps, I can pull off a 70, pushups... I can barely do the minimum 28 due to the fact that you must do a closed arm pushup. Your thumbs are under your shoulders.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Back when I had Phys Ed, we had to do this. it was called the "pacer test", and it was exactly the same, only the distance was a LOT shorter. (I don't know how much shorter, but the record in our class was 97-ish)

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Westside said:
Awdofgum said:
I really don't know, I thought there was only one...
Actually, apparently some countries got a different version. In Canada, there are only half level increments, 9.5 and the next is 10, 10.5 and so on.

Anyway, our physical test is a bitch.
frown.gif

We also have this agility run thing, it's more about your running coordination rather than speed... Situps, I can pull off a 70, pushups... I can barely do the minimum 28 due to the fact that you must do a closed arm pushup. Your thumbs are under your shoulders.
that's an easy test for your age??? (forgot your age but you said you were joining some military force??? don't remember)
I think your muscles aren't developed enough.
try doing at least 80 sit ups, and don't use your neck.
Thumbs under your shoulders are opened enough. Your whole hand under your shoulders are the way you should practice your pushups.
In Korea, there aren't any partial level increments - it's only increased by whole numbers
frown.gif

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Back when I had Phys Ed, we had to do this. it was called the "pacer test", and it was exactly the same, only the distance was a LOT shorter. (I don't know how much shorter, but the record in our class was 97-ish)

Yeah, our test was called the pacer. I think I scored around a 90.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM