Hacking Been on Airplane mode for a few months... Am I able to do everything?

dooceswild

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been away on business and decided to not take my Vita off of airplane mode just in case new updates came out. I see that 3.65 was released. I'm on 3.60, have VitaShell v 1.61 installed, and a handful of backups that I've been running while in airplane mode, launched by the Henkaku offline email.

My questions:

1) What should I update? Obviously not the firmware - as far as I can tell, there is still no hack unless on 3.60?
2) Can I spoof 3.65? I have a decent collection of PS Vita games from my PS+ membership over the years and I have only installed anything with MaiDumpTool v233.2zEx. I'd love to play these games.
3) Should I stay in Airplane mode?

Thanks all. I was really new to the scene before I took the last 2 months off, and now I'm really out of the loop.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

Tylerrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just go to settings > auto start settings > uncheck download update file for system software

then it won't download it even with airplane mode off.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

dooceswild

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I was way overthinking this. I just rebooted, launched Henkaku from the browser to make sure it updated, updated the offline installer. Went to the settings which had a new menu for Henkaku, changed the spoofing to 3.65 and I was good to connect.

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK I was way overthinking this. I just rebooted, launched Henkaku from the browser to make sure it updated, updated the offline installer. Went to the settings which had a new menu for Henkaku, changed the spoofing to 3.65 and I was good to connect.
Depending on how long you didn't check up on stuff you might've missed the adrenaline updates (support for PSX) which is pretty cool.
And soon-ish we should be able to have Henkaku installing automatically on boot (Enso Henkaku).

dooceswild

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on how long you didn't check up on stuff you might've missed the adrenaline updates (support for PSX) which is pretty cool.
And soon-ish we should be able to have Henkaku installing automatically on boot (Enso Henkaku).

Thank you! I had not updated Adrenaline and would love PSX support. I did see a quick video with a demo of this and need to do it!

I can't wait to not have to launch, that seems like a great convenience, but until then I'm happy with the offline method.

I saw there might be support for switching memory cards? This could be cool, I have a 32GB card and a 16GB card - I haven't touched that 16GB card since and I'd love to load that full of PSX games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show