OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea why, but I'm anticipating this game more than I was for Zelda. I just love the addiction I get to this game.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Considering it's coming out for Xbox 360, I can't say I'm excited one bit. I don't own one, and don't plan to any time soon. On the other hand, I own every other Katamari game, and love them. Easily some of my favorite games ever. But, seeing as how I don't have an extra $500, I'm really not even considering Beautiful Katamari as an option.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wasnt this due to be released yesterday in the US? Can anyone confirm if its available yet?? Ta muchly
biggrin.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wasnt this due to be released yesterday in the US? Can anyone confirm if its available yet?? Ta muchly
biggrin.gif

If you mean store availability, they are available because people are playing.
If you mean some place else, they are available too, both JAP and NTSC versions =D

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I am so pissed off the USA release isn't region free! Theres no date set for a EUR release, not even a TBA/TBC/TBD!!!
I hate the way we have to wait for a release just because of the rest of Europe. I can understand it takes time and effort for the devs to add other languages but for the English speaking UK, why can't they just ship us the same as the USA game? I hate the way UK is classed as Europe, I wish we'd never joined the stupid European Union!
IT TAKES NO EXTRA EFFORT FOR USA RELEASES TO PLAY ON UK CONSOLES NAMCO!!!

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, i've got my copy and am loving it. i love this simple and silly series. it's lots of fun. takes a few seconds to get used to the off centered sticks (compared to ps2), but just as same as it took to get used to face buttons on the PSP version... it's no biggie. haven't taken it online yet, except to see the global katamari size (was at over 600 million kilometers in size last night, between 3,700 total users).

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am so pissed off the USA release isn't region free! Theres no date set for a EUR release, not even a TBA/TBC/TBD!!!
I hate the way we have to wait for a release just because of the rest of Europe. I can understand it takes time and effort for the devs to add other languages but for the English speaking UK, why can't they just ship us the same as the USA game? I hate the way UK is classed as Europe, I wish we'd never joined the stupid European Union!
IT TAKES NO EXTRA EFFORT FOR USA RELEASES TO PLAY ON UK CONSOLES NAMCO!!!

Coming from Australia I feel the same pain man
hate2.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wasn't the purpose of region code to prevent getting a foreign movie DVD in your country, when the movie is scheduled to show on cinemas some months later.

Before DVDs, things were NTSC or PAL. Now the game consoles that use DVDs have NTSC/PAL AND region code.

Now with digital TVs being more common, and optical media being big enough to cover multiple languages, I see no reason why region code should continue to exist in gaming world.
(also quite a number of big movies release on the same date worldwide)

I'm so pissed off at games that are only released in Japan and is region locked. I'd so lend my PS3 to my friend and borrow his modded PS2 for them.

360 region code forced me to pick up PS3 version Sangoku Musou 5, because I'm not enduring DW6's voices, Japanese voice >>>> 1000 Gamerscore (Yes, it's pretty much guaranteed I'll collect all 1000 points)
And I'm not willing to wait until 2008 to check if DW6 has Japanese voice option when Warriors Orochi 360 version did not.
Guilty Gear 2 Overture looks fun, but hell Japan only yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1