Hacking Bannerbrick after playing Wii Fit Plus?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So riconnect24 could be the cause?
Mmm, because of this I can not play wii balance board games :cry:

Hello.:)

I do not think so,I also have RiiConnect on this Wii.:)

I have two wii fit channels installed, the one of the first game and second (plus), I must remove them?. I wouldn't want to delete save games

Oh,there is another Wii Fit Game,I can try.:rofl2:
Please do not delete it,I will try the other Game if you like too.:)

Thank you.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So riconnect24 could be the cause?
Mmm, because of this I can not play wii balance board games
I don't think, it was only a supposition to what could cause what seemed like a "banner brick" to be fixed by disabling internet only.

I don't think wiifit channel itself is the problem, or else a lot more players would have that issue, and nintendo would have had lot of consoles to fix.

wiifit has nothing to do with my idea as it doesn't use internet. not that I know.
the only other existing app I know which could affect banners (if really a banner brick, it's not even sure) was riiconnect24. But again, I don't accuse it. it's only an idea to debug the issue and understand what happened.
I don't want other users to be afraid of using RC24 nor Wiifit.

Last edited by Cyan,

elenarguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't think, it was only a supposition to what could cause what seemed like a "banner brick" to be fixed by disabling internet only.

I don't think wiifit channel itself is the problem, or else a lot more players would have that issue, and nintendo would have had lot of consoles to fix.

wiifit has nothing to do with my idea as it doesn't use internet. not that I know.
the only other existing app I know which could affect banners (if really a banner brick, it's not even sure) was riiconnect24. But again, I don't accuse it. it's only an idea to debug the issue and understand what happened.
I don't want other users to be afraid of using RC24 nor Wiifit.
I don't think it has anything to do with the internet either, should it be something internal that causes corruption, ¿maybe the cios that are not compatible with balance board?
And not only with wii fit happens, with all those games that carry wii balance board as playable also happens at least to me... so weird.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I don't think it has anything to do with the internet either, should it be something internal that causes corruption, ¿maybe the cios that are not compatible with balance board?
And not only with wii fit happens, with all those games that carry wii balance board as playable also happens at least to me... so weird.

Do you mabye have a "List at your Hand" which Games supports the Board please ? :D

Reactions: jeannotte

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
cIOS are not loaded at console boot, so it's not possible.
when cIOS is the problem, it happens at cIOS load, usually when launching the loader or the game. when the cIOS is badly installed, the only reported issue so far is "all accessories unsync completely from the Wii" you need to resync them with red button.

I thought more about system file fault, like bad config, bad message board (games writing to board for stats, or received messages, etc.).
internet setting or wrong "EULA" can also cause problem at boot, but it shouldn't cause it by playing a game.

Do you mabye have a "List at your Hand" which Games supports the Board please ? :D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_that_support_Wii_Balance_Board

more than you though, right?

elenarguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't know many, but the ones I've tried have been:
-Marbles Balance Challenge
-Mario & Sonic Winter Olympic Games (this even hung my wii while on the menu (it sounded the typical menu music but the screen was frozen) when I used the channel weather data to be displayed as in real time in the game, I do not know if riiconnect24 had to see ...)
-Super Monkey Ball

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I don't know many, but the ones I've tried have been:
-Marbles Balance Challenge
-Mario & Sonic Winter Olympic Games (this even hung my wii while on the menu (it sounded the typical menu music but the screen was frozen) when I used the channel weather data to be displayed as in real time in the game, I do not know if riiconnect24 had to see ...)
-Super Monkey Ball

Wii Fit arrived today and teste (with my Wife....this is soo depressing - she has "optimal" Results....:cry:.)
The same Test Procedure like with Wii Fit Plus.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/bannerbrick-after-playing-wii-fit-plus.560492/#post-9006313

No Issues.

So I will do some more "Testing" with some Games from the List (which Cyan kindly organized for me).

Reactions: elenarguez

elenarguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, I'm sorry to refloat again, but I've seen a post in a famous Spanish forum of someone who had the same problem as mine :blink:
He said he did a clean installation with Modmii (homebrew, IOS, priiloader) and no longer appeared to him the message of corruption after playing Wii Fit and/or any balance board game.
I'm going to try to do the same thing and I'm going to comment here if I can solve it too omg :cry:

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Well, I'm sorry to refloat again, but I've seen a post in a famous Spanish forum of someone who had the same problem as mine :blink:
He said he did a clean installation with Modmii (homebrew, IOS, priiloader) and no longer appeared to him the message of corruption after playing Wii Fit and/or any balance board game.
I'm going to try to do the same thing and I'm going to comment here if I can solve it too omg :cry:

Good Luck on your "New Installation".
Do you have a NAND Backup ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What do you mean I've known you since today