Hacking Backed up a save of yw3 without cfw. After installing cfw the save was incompatible with my game

Axxl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically the title. Here's what I have tried so far:

•Looked at the backups folder on my 3ds, I found 2 .sav backups with the same title id as my game, one is confirmed to be a completely empty save, and another that doesn't even work with my the game.

•I have found head.yw files basically all over my sd card, I have imported every single one with every single one having a corruption error right at the beginning at my screen then overwriting the data

• Deleted Secure value to try to bypass anti save game measures

I was wondering if there was a place in the sd card were it would be. Or if it was overwritten

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. What was it you did that caused the save file to stop working? Merely installing CFW wouldn't do that. Did you format the system?

If you didn't backup a decrypted version of the save file using something like JKSM, the save might be lost forever.

Axxl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. What was it you did that caused the save file to stop working? Merely installing CFW wouldn't do that. Did you format the system?

If you didn't backup a decrypted version of the save file using something like JKSM, the save might be lost forever.

I didn't mess around with the files or anything just installed it and that was done, I figured it would be gone forever, I didn't have any CFW when I backed it up. Thank God for replying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1