Awesome Sauce and Atgames

Jestyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering if there's anyone here who owns a "Atgames Legends Ultimate " that runs Awesome Sauce? (also called One Sauce) and also willing to share a mapping files with me? (.rmp) I tried remapping the games on retroarch but the b1, b2 confuses me.

For those who don't know, Atgames Legends Ultimate is a arcade machine released by Atgames obviously. See video here for details:

And Awesome Sauce is RetroFE based distro frontend that you can install and run on this machine:

<sorry we can't allow you to link this here>

Last edited by linuxares,

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Atgames Legends Ultimate HD arcade machine and the Atgames Legends Pinball 4KP (Addams Family edition) pre-ordered and am anxiously awaiting receiving them. Also ordered the BitLCD marquee upgrade for the arcade machine, and the SSF sound upgrade for the 4KP, as well as the joystick control panel upgrade for the pin. So I'm all-in on these suckers.

At this point, I don't know squat about adding extra games to either of them, but when I get them, I'm gonna figure that out real quick, you can be sure of that.

I have a fully finished area in my basement doing nothing that I'm going clean out and turn into my "Arcave", and these will be the first additions to start it out.

I haven't been here much lately as my job consumes most of my time, not to mention I've mostly went legit with gaming, but ya know, these AtGames units REQUIRE some shenanigans to be all-in-one arcades and I figure the GBAtemp community will be integral for helping me with them as I get started.

So not only did I give your post a bump, I'm glad to see there are people here who actually care about the AtGames arcade units. Maybe we can help each other out in the future.

Cheers! :grog:

LordDarkScythe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if there's anyone here who owns a "Atgames Legends Ultimate " that runs Awesome Sauce? (also called One Sauce) and also willing to share a mapping files with me? (.rmp) I tried remapping the games on retroarch but the b1, b2 confuses me.

For those who don't know, Atgames Legends Ultimate is a arcade machine released by Atgames obviously. See video here for details:

And Awesome Sauce is RetroFE based distro frontend that you can install and run on this machine:

<sorry we can't allow you to link this here>

I'm about to install the Core build on my Legends Ultimate machine tonight. I don't need all the add-ons as I have consoles to play my "retro" games. Once I get it up and running I'll see about getting you the rmp files. Still over an hour away from completing the download. I'll DM with link to them when it's all done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1