Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have a few questions about Wii games and accessories in Austria. I'm going to Salzburg for a few days, and I think games and accessories are cheaper there than they are in Croatia (also, available, unlike Croatia
dry.gif
), so I'm thinking about buying everything there
happy.gif

Questions:

Do the games have an English language option? Or are they in German only?
How much do the games cost? (65 Euro in Croatia
dry.gif
)
How much do controlers cost? Classic, Nunchuk? (Not available yet
dry.gif
)
How much does a Gamecube controller cost? (Not available ATM
dry.gif
)
How much does the Wii Play game-controller bundle cost? (65 Euro.)

Thank you
grog.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Prices and hardware should be similar to Germany so I'm going to answer with the German answers. You should probably wait for someone from Austria to confirm this, though.

Games cost 50-60 €uros, depending on the game and the store. Classic and Nunchuk controllers should be 20 €uros. No idea about Gamecube controller prices but with some luck you can probably get used ones pretty cheap. The Wii Play bundle should cost 50 €uro while a Wiimote alone costs 40 €uros.
I guess the language options depend on the game but I didn't find an English option in my version of Red Steel.
frown.gif
If someone knows a way to unlock it, please tell!
Edit: Just saw that the back of my game box says Multi 5 or 6... I guess I'll have to switch the Wii system language to English or something...
dry.gif

xeorix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder how it works with imported hardware... In two EU countries there are probably no problem, but I mean if I import let's say a wiimote from USA, will it work on my european wii? I know that imported games doesn't work, but how is the deal with hardware?

Pado

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
All accessory's should work on all Wii versions except ....RGB Scart cables will not work on an US/JAP Wii and S-video cables will not work on an EU Wii.

That's the only exception ...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Been there, done that. Salzburg is very nice, the Christkindlmarkt is great, I bought as much Mozart's balls (
laugh.gif
) as I could carry, and I had a gret time. But I didn't find any Wii accessories, no remotes, no Nunchucks, all sold out, or closed for the holidays. Oh, well. I'm off to suck Mozat's balls
laugh.gif

controlio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Prices and hardware should be similar to Germany so I'm going to answer with the German answers. You should probably wait for someone from Austria to confirm this, though.

Games cost 50-60 €uros, depending on the game and the store. Classic and Nunchuk controllers should be 20 €uros. No idea about Gamecube controller prices but with some luck you can probably get used ones pretty cheap. The Wii Play bundle should cost 50 €uro while a Wiimote alone costs 40 €uros.
I guess the language options depend on the game but I didn't find an English option in my version of Red Steel.
frown.gif
If someone knows a way to unlock it, please tell!
Edit: Just saw that the back of my game box says Multi 5 or 6... I guess I'll have to switch the Wii system language to English or something...
dry.gif

jup...the prices here in austria are the same...gamcube controllers you can get quit cheap...i bought one for €15,-

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
jup...the prices here in austria are the same...gamcube controllers you can get quit cheap...i bought one for €15,-

A bit late for that (as is visible from my previous post), but thanks nonetheless
wink.gif

I couldn't find any controllers anyway, so the price issue is moot now. I'll have to buy them all in Croatia. Generally, everything here costs "the German/Austrian price" + 22%. Almost to the cent (they round up
frown.gif
).

Oh well. I just bought Wii Play (61 Eur
rolleyes.gif
), other controllers one at a time, as the need presents itself...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢🤮
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good thing I have a vagina
    +1
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    Evil SylverReZ: "GuldRez"
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: Evil SylverReZ: "GuldRez"