Hacking Question Atmosphere will only boot through Hekate

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been attempting to fix this for around five hours now with no progress, kind of holding back from going nuclear.

I had updated Atmosphere to 0.13.0 originally, updating Hekate and my emuMMC with it. Now, of course, it refuses to boot through fusee-primary.bin, only booting through the Hekate "CFW (EMU)" option or whatever it is.

I've tried downgrading my Atmosphere install one release, deleting all "/content/" items and only copying atmospheres back, many dang things.

I will say that when booted through Hekate any OLD titles installed will boot fine but new ones give a nice error and I'm told to try again. Wonderful.

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been attempting to fix this for around five hours now with no progress, kind of holding back from going nuclear.

I had updated Atmosphere to 0.13.0 originally, updating Hekate and my emuMMC with it. Now, of course, it refuses to boot through fusee-primary.bin, only booting through the Hekate "CFW (EMU)" option or whatever it is.

I've tried downgrading my Atmosphere install one release, deleting all "/content/" items and only copying atmospheres back, many dang things.

I will say that when booted through Hekate any OLD titles installed will boot fine but new ones give a nice error and I'm told to try again. Wonderful.
Try deleting the Atmosphere and sept folders. Then replace them with the latest version.

You will have to reinstall modules such as sys-clk and Tesla (because they’re in the atmosphere folder) but it should then boot with fusee-primary.bin without Hekate.

If you do want to use Hekate, put fusee-primary.bin in the bootloader/payloads folder and use this option in bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini;

[Atmosphere]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_atmosphere.bmp

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ignore the above user and simply grab the Hekate patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The third one ducked. +1