Hacking Atmosphere strange crash

awesomelink234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the most recent Atmosphere update, whenever I launch a game for the first time after booting into it, it crashes. The crashes aren't the same, namely that Smash gives me the standard "software error" screen, whereas booting up Animal Crossing crashes my Switch entirely. Haven't tried it with other games. Strangely enough, after the "software error" crash, I can boot up games just fine. Any insight as to why this is?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the most recent Atmosphere update, whenever I launch a game for the first time after booting into it, it crashes. The crashes aren't the same, namely that Smash gives me the standard "software error" screen, whereas booting up Animal Crossing crashes my Switch entirely. Haven't tried it with other games. Strangely enough, after the "software error" crash, I can boot up games just fine. Any insight as to why this is?
Do you have patches?

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Had the same error too. To me, i found out it was because those sigpatches werent updated for the dlcs.
I used TotalJustice and it worked flawlessly

Reactions: mrgone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F