Status
Not open for further replies.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
hundshamer said:
O.K. the discussion part I get, but the complaining? The results will be posted when they are done. Why distract them with a thread about posting the results? Instead shouldn't we leave them alone so they can spend their time getting us those results instead of reading this? There are complications as they have stated more than once which may not be their business to discuss. Patience... If you wait they will come...

Were not distracting them were reminding them that we are a part of this forum and community too and most of us have been coming here for a long time so we deserve to know when they are coming even if its just a small message explaining there has been a delay but now ace has stated now that they are still coming. thats all I and possibly others wanted to hear.

i belive the last few posts in this thread prompted a responce to explain its been delayed so you ask why we complain? to get a responce from the people in charge which we now have!
yay.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i think what the main problem is, is that the Admins etc waitied for us to complain rather than come out and say it before people got all frustrated, Kinda like they Expected us to know it was going to be delayed, and as stated above, we just needed that clarification.

Which me now have, so all goods

GINGERBREADMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yehey, no more tempmas!!!
wacko.gif
i'm starting to get really crazy for waiting.... i don't want to think about it anymore. whaaaaaaaa!!!! sorry, i got carried away...hahahaha!...huhuhu!
wacko.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
The results have been held up by a few days. The reason for it is because we need to contact the affiliates who are supplying the prizes to confirm them. Costello is the guy in charge of organising the prizes. However he is very busy in real life and a bit hard to track down at the moment. We did manage to contact him very recently and he will try and get hold of the affiliates asap.

Expect this to take a few days to confirm the prize list and get everything sorted. Then hopefully it'll be tickety-boo and we can share the results with you all! Thank you to everyone for being so patient. We will get there in the end and get those prizes out to the winners
smile.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
My dog ate the prizes.
I had to run out and get more, but the stores were all closed because of the asteroid.
I finally found a store that was open but I slipped on a banana peel on the way out and conked my head.
When I finally came to, I was surrounded by ravenous DS-eating wolves... with switchblades... yeah, that's the ticket, they had 9" switchblades and really bad attitudes.
Luckily right when they were about to pounce, Morgan Fairchild (my wife) drove up in her Maserati GT (with snakeskin upholstery) and lured them away by offering them backstage passes to the Foghat concert (those guys still rock!) and I was able to duck into the sewers unnoticed.
To make a long story short, those urban myths about alligators in the sewers are NOT MYTHS. I was swallowed whole by a large alligator and am currently trying to figure a way out that doesn't involve the intestinal tract. Thank god I've got my netbook with me and the alligator just happens to have fallen asleep underneath a Starbucks, so I'm getting pretty good WiFi reception at the moment, or else I wouldn't be able to give you guys this update.
Crap he's on the move again and it's getting hrad tttoo typw

edit: crap Opium, way to spoil a good story!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still the same as before sadly. I've not been involved with the competition due to time and such but I know the others wish they could end this as much as you folk.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Shiro786 said:
Everyone just have patience. It really isn't that hard!

I actually forgot about it until my little brother showed me my Tempmas music entry again.

LOL. I'm so embarrassed by it now.
... you are the one posting after 4 days of thread inactivity. So why exactly are you telling other people to be patient?

n8littlefield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarkDarkness said:
Shiro786 said:

I actually forgot about it until my little brother showed me my Tempmas music entry again.

... you are the one posting after 4 days of thread inactivity. So why exactly are you telling other people to be patient?
Wow MarkDarkness - calm down - didn't he just tell you to have patience?
rofl2.gif

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
n8littlefield said:
MarkDarkness said:
Shiro786 said:

Wow MarkDarkness - calm down - didn't he just tell you to have patience?
rofl2.gif
Hahahahhahahahahahaha...
biggrin.gif

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Zarcon said:
mascot.gif
Tempmas competition entries closed
All wrapped up...
tempy%202.png

As of last night, the 21st of December, 23:59 GMT, final entries have now been taken for the various Tempmas competitions. The staff will deliberate the results over the next few days and pick the best of them by Christmas. The results will be announced on December 25th.

^ O.rly?

This is stupid now its been like 3 weeks now and no official news alot of people entered this competition out of good faith and christmas spirit and now im pretty sure most have forgotten about this which is maybe the plan all along but iv not forgot. i want the winners to get their due. this is NOT fair to the people who spent time and effort to do their entry

i demand a update on whats happening. IN DETAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-