Hacking Apps on vWii won't load after injecting wuphax Mii channel backup.

nsos28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious if I could get some help with my Wii U. I'm a novice at hacking my Wii U, and haven't messed with it for years. Just blew the dust off of it and remembered that my Mii Channel on the vWii kept opening up HackMii instead of the proper channel. After scouring the internet and plenty of trial and error, I finally got a Mii Channel backup on my SD Card, and used wuphax to restore the Mii Channel. I thought all was well, but when I loaded up the Mii Channel on vWii, I was given a black screen. I thought this was just an issue with the Mii Channel, but then I tried the Homebrew Channel with the same result. Finally, I loaded a disk copy of Wii Sports Resort, and, you guessed it, black screen. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on and how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

SyrusHedgie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious if I could get some help with my Wii U. I'm a novice at hacking my Wii U, and haven't messed with it for years. Just blew the dust off of it and remembered that my Mii Channel on the vWii kept opening up HackMii instead of the proper channel. After scouring the internet and plenty of trial and error, I finally got a Mii Channel backup on my SD Card, and used wuphax to restore the Mii Channel. I thought all was well, but when I loaded up the Mii Channel on vWii, I was given a black screen. I thought this was just an issue with the Mii Channel, but then I tried the Homebrew Channel with the same result. Finally, I loaded a disk copy of Wii Sports Resort, and, you guessed it, black screen. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on and how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
You can try it this way.

Download the current version of the Mii channel using the NUS Downloader (Database… -> System -> Mii Channel -> All -> Latest Version)
2. Check "Create Decrypted Contents (\* .app)" below
3. Click on "Start NUS Download!"
4. Choose "Extras" -> "Open NUSD Directory"
5. Navigate to "titles / 0001000248414341/6"
6. Move the "00000018.app" into the root of your SD card
7. Rename this to "wuphaxBackup.app"
8. Launch Wuphax on the Wii U and press "B" to restore the Mii channel
9. Afterwards you can delete the wuphaxBackup.app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users