Status
Not open for further replies.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uh yes... yes it is.
Out of all the planets we've visited, 0% of them have had life forms on them. That is a statistic that you cannot argue with; otherwise known as a fact.
If you want to count the probability of alien life, that's the only statistic you have.

Saying "but space is huge, there are so many planets out there so statistically there must be one with life on it" is ridiculous. There are thousands and millions of transistors on the planet. That fact alone doesn't make the possibility of me ordering a transistor from ebay and receiving a chicken instead particularly high.
Stats merely suggest no opposing sample is present. You will need proper arguement and use logic to prove an arguement. However, one sample that suggest otherwise immediately disprove an arguement. Never substitute Stats for logic or mathematics.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

why alot western people not believe a ghost? ghost is real!
White people loses all spirituality after the corruption caused by Christianity and the following revenge from Science lead by Biology, which cauae them to disbelieve in anything associated with mysticism. By the time the church is roved from power many thing are lost.

Last edited by Yil,
Reactions: gameboy

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Stats merely suggest no opposing sample is present. You will need proper arguement and use logic to prove an arguement. However, one sample that suggest otherwise immediately disprove an arguement. Never substitute Stats for logic or mathematics.

White people loses all spirituality after the corruption caused by Christianity and the following revenge from Science lead by Biology, which cauae them to disbelieve in anything associated with mysticism. By the time the church is roved from power many thing are lost.
because they often rely on their mind to think anything. even god they think, they translate only with their minds.
but god must we feel through conscience, not we think.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
because they often rely on their mind to think anything. even god they think, they translate only with their minds.
but god must we feel through conscience, not we think.
Then how can you be certain the deity reflected by the bible is truly GOD? I do believe in a creator, but the Christian god is both lacking in power and in wisdom.
But yes, intelligence cannot justify sensibility.

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Then how can you be certain the deity reflected by the bible is truly GOD? I do believe in a creator, but the Christian god is both lacking in power and in wisdom.
But yes, intelligence cannot justify sensibility.
can you post again? I dont understand.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can you post again? I dont understand.
How can you be sure the practices Christian use today can lead to GOD? Most other creation myth greatly surpass those of Christianity but at the same time treat human as just the current leading species.

Last edited by Yil,

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
White people loses all spirituality after the corruption caused by Christianity

EXACTLY

the earth is no longer in balance because people have lost all spirituality. each race was to have a purpose in keeping balance amonst all living and non living things.

white-settle demons
asian-calm human spirits
native americans- spirituality with the land
blacks- something with voodoo and hudoo

just part of a theory mine

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
How can you be sure the practices Christian use today can lead to GOD? Most other creation myth greatly surpass those of Christianity but at the same time treat human as just the current leading species.
I believe that all the expression of God's goodness and truth is the source of one, the god. so in fact we do not need to follow any religion, but we just follow the guidance of conscience. because in guidance of conscience, God will guide us. so indeed in his many translations the Bible only makes us confused and contradict each other.

EXACTLY

the earth is no longer in balance because people have lost all spirituality. each race was to have a purpose in keeping balance amonst all living and non living things.

white-settle demons
asian-calm human spirits
native americans- spirituality with the land
blacks- something with voodoo and hudoo

just part of a theory mine

because many people who only attach importance to their world they violate the law of righteousness of god with various egos in their world. they are not aware that they are all originally souls not bodies. but they often attach importance to the body. but life is only temporary and the world they reach is not beneficial for their souls.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe that all the expression of God's goodness and truth is the source of one, the god. so in fact we do not need to follow any religion, but we just follow the guidance of conscience. because in guidance of conscience, God will guide us. so indeed in his many translations the Bible only makes us confused and contradict each other.
I fear Christianity will soon take that possibility away from us, through both deception and more lethal methods.

because many people who only attach importance to their world they violate the law of righteousness of god with various egos in their world. they are not aware that they are all originally souls not bodies. but they often attach importance to the body. but life is only temporary and the world they reach is not beneficial for their souls.
In one oddest religions, good means balance, and evil means imbalance, and distinction and violence, even about light and dark, are seen as evil.
Do you believe righteousness can be separated from sensibility?

Last edited by Yil,

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That is okay. We can make mistake understanding the bible.

No, many churches keep Virgin Mary in present time and bible mention that Virgin Mary is no more for she had 4 sons after first son Jesus was born total of five sons and the bible mention that she had several daughters but didnt say how many, thought. She was just Jesus's mother that God choose her to give a birth baby Jesus. Jesus himself said that we shall worship his God father through Jesus's name and no idols including Rosary are allowed according to God's law of Ten Commandments. Many churches ignored God's law and have many idols as well as Jesus idolatry in the churches including worship "Virgin Mary" idolatry also. That's incorrect. :)

May I ask your opinion about people who survived atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in miracle way?
They were asked by an angel to pray on rosary and we don't know nothing about any other people who survived saved by promise of God with different angels requests. There's many open questions here I know, not best example anyway I don't see much idolatry in common rosary prayer, imo it's very usable for contemplate difference between human nature and God's role in his life. If I remember rosary was the thing that repleced idolatry of nature some time ago (that's why roses were choosen). However I don't see anything bad in limited idolatry. It's natural to like something and looks for hints and guides.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
May I ask your opinion about people who survived atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in miracle way?
They were asked by an angel to pray on rosary and we don't know nothing about any other people who survived saved by promise of God with different angels requests. There's many open questions here I know, not best example anyway I don't see much idolatry in common rosary prayer, imo it's very usable for contemplate difference between human nature and God's role in his life. If I remember rosary was the thing that repleced idolatry of nature some time ago (that's why roses were choosen). However I don't see anything bad in limited idolatry. It's natural to like something and looks for hints and guides.
Japan is easily the most anti Christian country being very pagan and less than 1 percent Christian (which they despise).
Abomb is necessary to stop ww2, and Japan is reported to be using Bacterial weapon and toxin in addition to being ruthless killer (let's just say Nazi is very honorable compared to Japanese). Also their royalty is said to be descendant of their own god so definitely nothing to do with Christianity here.

Last edited by Yil,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Can't discuss here for this thread is all about ghosts and not about the religious. :)

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is no evidence that ghosts/gods/whatever exists. If I don't directly/indirectly see it, I won't believe in it, thus the word "believe"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative