Anyone else think the world inside Conspiracy theorists heads sounds like a lot of fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I kind of want to google this, but I’m afraid to do so.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-09 173930.png

He means TicTac stuff. That stuff that gives you diarrhoea.
I guess it depends on flavour.

• Haha
Reactions: slaphappygamer

LeoTCK

The Dark Truth-Bringer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Does it has to do something with latex or not? Anyway I found something related to time travel.

The genius here thinks laxative and latex are related. Laxative means something that helps/provokes shitting etc.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like, listen to them. The world is flat and filled with fucking humanoid creatures like lizard folks and shit. The government sounds cool as hell and linked to bad ass shit like demons and the same humanoids above. Rich people are immortal and using blood to keep themselves alive forever. Elections are stolen with such efficiency that there’s literally no evidence of it happening. Literally everyone involved is somehow quiet too. There’s literally secret governments and cults running everything. Climate change is literally fucking space lasers! Joe Biden is actually a cool leader instead of just another do-nothing democrat. Trump is some 5D chess master instead of a narcissist who sucks at politics and business. And just all of the cool shit! That world sounds badass, which is why it’s a fantasy
And for instance nowadays they are responsible for Pizzagate political scandals and affairs…etc.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like, listen to them. The world is flat and filled with fucking humanoid creatures like lizard folks and shit. The government sounds cool as hell and linked to bad ass shit like demons and the same humanoids above. Rich people are immortal and using blood to keep themselves alive forever. Elections are stolen with such efficiency that there’s literally no evidence of it happening. Literally everyone involved is somehow quiet too. There’s literally secret governments and cults running everything. Climate change is literally fucking space lasers! Joe Biden is actually a cool leader instead of just another do-nothing democrat. Trump is some 5D chess master instead of a narcissist who sucks at politics and business. And just all of the cool shit! That world sounds badass, which is why it’s a fantasy

Like in Spider-Man.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did Sigmund Freud really had said that religion is such obsessive-compulsive neurosis or not? By quoting reinterpreting his own words.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa did mushrooms ever help with depression?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never really been thru real depression, and I smoke lots of weed so that always makes me happy.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, as Snoop Dogg said: "smoke weed everyday"
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait it was nate who said it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only did shrooms a handful of times, and it was always while out camping/ fishing. And always had lots of beer to calm the effect if it got too intense.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Booze, Beers n buds is all I do anymore, too old for that other shit, and scared cause nowadays you never know what's in it, like fentynal
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, not interested in alcohol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only in drugs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And vaping
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn TVs are dirt cheap these days lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Shouldn't you not be allowed to smoke at a young age?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, probably doing it when i get older ofc
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah okay, that's totally up to you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea psi they are, I just recently got a 50" 4k Vizio for spare bedroom $249 at Wallys.
    Was looking at one on Amazon about that price then noticed the giant ones are not much more these days
    What's odd to me is that the 65 inch one is 20 bucks more than the 70 inch one lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just like ken always tells you at night, bigger is better.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I don't know why I feel "bad" when watching videos of people raging at video games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Specially children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Would you like one dosage of Lizzo to help you feel better about yourself?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    120hz TVs are still kinda expensive tho, but they are nice for gaming on, Series X can output true 4k 120hz.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i don't get it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mister I'm going to randomly say someone's name over here then ignore the reply when they say something
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @Xdqwerty PTSD flashbacks?
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty PTSD flashbacks? +1