HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do
smile.gif
. But was wondering if anyone else did so that we could hit each other up with questions or something. Also mainly just wondering if anyone bought one lol.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDestroyer said:
@Mitchell I don't think so.. =/ the cart itself is special (allowing itself to play variety of video formats..) which other carts don't have..

=/ Some guy got the AK2i FW running on the NDS using an iPlayer, but partially won't work.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The iPlayer has a built-in media processor which allows you to watch videos other than DPG. It costs around...$35, I think, if you were to get it from DX. Although, I don't think it can be upgraded to get around the 1.4 update. Could be wrong though, the iPlayer team hasn't said anything about it yet, to my knowledge.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
how much is an iplayer
is it expensive n can i get a good n reliable site to get it from
it sounds like its something really interestin

You might don't wanna get it now that it has been blocked together with its fellow DSi compatible carts,, And I don't hear any news about their cart being blocked like are they gonna be a fix or what? >.<
However, it does work on DSL/DSPhat.. but not as good as DSi (what i meant is that DSi has a bigger screens so its much better to use it on DSi, at least for me, but again, its blocked..)
It costs about $42.99 on gamebygame I believe.. but you could afford it on Dealextreme for much lower price about 35$ i think..

[BnC said:
Mitchell]
QUOTE(TheDestroyer @ Aug 13 2009, 05:34 PM) @Mitchell I don't think so.. =/ the cart itself is special (allowing itself to play variety of video formats..) which other carts don't have..

=/ Some guy got the AK2i FW running on the NDS using an iPlayer, but partially won't work.

Oh I see.. I thought you meant using iPlayer FW and put it on other flash carts and do what iPlayer can do on that cart..
As for you statement, yeah, i believe that that would be possible..
smile.gif
So with that in mind maybe iPlayer isnt useless after all
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh