Gaming Anybody going to play MHX?

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's the next Monster Hunter. So far it's only been announced for Japan. They announced a TON of new stuff for it, so a lot of people who played the previous games are pretty pumped. I'm conservatively skeptical.

The MH4U demo is kinda alright if you want to try out the game. It's not the best first taste, but then again the demos seem to be aimed at series vets. Each weapon plays drastically differently, so if you pick the "wrong" weapon initially a lot of people get put off. I suggest trying them all for that reason unless one really clicks for you.

I can wait till it comes out in Japan cause I have GW with rxTools so I'm able to play it.

D

Deleted-19228

Actually MH4U did require NNID to download some special extras but it was removed at some point. NNID will most likely be required from here on for all games.

gameworm2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it gets announced for the West. If I remember correctly, the localization team for MH4U talked about how long it takes to bring these games over. They have a surprising amount of text in the game despite it not being very story or character focused. I'm definitely getting it if/when it's released here.

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just crafted my first variant armor set. The Crimson Arzuros set looks pretty cool. Next up is Lagombi after I upgrade my Dino hammer. I won't be upgrading any till I craft them all.

The variants are basically just amped subspecies, but I'm enjoying them so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-