Homebrew Question Any point in clearing logs?

NathanPeterson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Is there any point in clearing logs with hekate if I do not use homebrew at all? Just using backups. My plan was to clear logs before I go back into OFW each time but I'm not sure if that's a waste of time.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does that mean that clearing logs with 4.10 firmware is recommended?
At this point nobody knows enough to make a suggestion here beyond "keep it offline until such a time as we know what is being used to detect/log and then sort it". There are things you can do that are likely to be worse than some other things but there are no "safe" or advised paths.

Nintendo are playing hard this time so if we wish to use hacked systems on their services we have to play just as hard, and it seems the only people playing at that level are doing other things that looking for detection methods (and to be fair I would much rather have them sound out the hardware, services and make things using it than spending their time hunting for hack detection methods).

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It's better be safe than sorry. I always clear logs and reboot to OFW again before turning on plane mode. But in any case at all: be morally prepared to being banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?