Any good Smartphone (android) tutorial ?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by Youkai, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    Hey there,
    I have given a friend of mine my old smartphone, problem is that I am unable to explain everything to him as I am to far away and I don't know if I get to see him this year again so I was thinking of sending him a link to a video on youtube but searching for "android tutorial" and such gives 99% Pokmeon Go cheating tutorials oO

Found one that seemed okay even though only the most basic basics were shown like how to scroll left and right ^^V

Would be good if someone knows a good one that shows more or less everything that is interesting to know.
    My friend is 50+ years old danish guy from near Coppenhagen ... he does speak some english so that sould be no problem if its a video (no idea about text only though)

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    https://xkcd.com/627/
    + tell him that as you have given it to him that even if by some miracle he breaks it then nobody is out anything.

DarkIrata likes this.
  3. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    ^^V

Well I guess he doesn't even really have an idea how to start ...
    I told him a few times to find a Wifi spot and connect his gmail adress and so on but he doesn't really seem to know about wifi and whatever XD so I would need a basic tutorial video he can watch on the Library Computer he allways use to write mails XD