Hacking AntiBlacklist 1.1 problem with USB Mount

HitchensRIP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Hey,

So I've been trying to get AntiBlacklist by Rinnegatamante to play DQ Builders since Whitelist.vpk doesnt seem to be enough, however since I use USB mount on my PSTV and have no mem card, it doesnt seem to be working correctly. Namely, it does not refresh the database as it should

Ive tried various things:

installing from both the internal memory of my PSTV as well as from the external HDD
Manually rebuilding the database, nada :(

Any clue?

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
hi there

just install it yesterday !

after a struggle, I've found the solution, here it is (at least, it works for me) : go to vitashell / mount uma0 as usb / go back to live area / install antiblacklist with O (lv2 patch) / restart ps vita / go to vitashell / mount uma0 as usb / refresh live area / launch antiblacklist

and it will works !

HitchensRIP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
While I'd love to thank you both for the super prompt reply - as you were posting this I found yet another work around:

I lied a little, I actually do have Vitas memory cards as I also own 2 Vitas. Inserting a memory card and removing it triggered the "refresh database" that was needed :P

Dragon Quest Builders now working :D

Reactions: wakabayashy

HitchensRIP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Im glad there is a Workaround for non-memory cards owners though, as I convnced 4 friends to grab PSTVs in the past week and they dont own no Vitas. PSTV came out of the box with just 1GB internal memory

HitchensRIP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
yeah, I've a vita too with 64gb and I've bought yesteraday a pstv to play in TV and the interal memory card came up with only 1gb, so thanks to TheFlow, I've manage to install it by usb ^^

Meh - it is the second game (Dragon Quest Builders) I am finding this issue:

Can't find the save data to transfer it to my PC and thn install in on my HENkaku Vita...

The other game is God Eater Resurrection..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ