Animal Crossing save between local users

AlanPavlish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello, I have hacked Switch Lite and Animal Crossing on it. Now, main account (lets call it account 1) I used is online account, and we have tons of hours spent in it. I created local account on my switch called account 2. I want to delete account 1, and have everything transfered to account 2. I managed to do it using JKSV for every other game apart for Animal Crossing.

If I start Animal Crossing game using account 2, I see the island as it is, that is good, but the player himself is different and started from scratch.
Is there any way to transfer full player save data from account 1 to account 2. I tried using JKSV but it does not work as Animal Crossing saves are on device, so I'm kinda lost.

Thanks in advance for your help. Any help is appreciated.

iCornflakes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wasn't there an option to transfer save between switch by default? And since we can update FW via second switch this should be kinda safe aswell?

I'm not an expert for this I have no idea about doing that tbh just bringing this up!

AlanPavlish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Wasn't there an option to transfer save between switch by default? And since we can update FW via second switch this should be kinda safe aswell?

I'm not an expert for this I have no idea about doing that tbh just bringing this up!
There was an option, but between switch devices. Not within the same device itself. I wanna do that :)

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Jksv can be used with ac, go to system i believe.
I recomend making a backup on jksv, delete your save and account 1 and restore on account 2

AlanPavlish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Jksv can be used with ac, go to system i believe.
I recomend making a backup on jksv, delete your save and account 1 and restore on account 2
Huh, to be honest, I'm afraid to do that. Deleting save and account is a bit risky since my account, that has those savegames is online account. I will be unable to restore the account and I'm afraid of loosing the saves permanently.
My goal is to see same character with both accounts, and then delete one of them. Is that possible?

AlanPavlish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
OK I finally managed to resolve this one. So let me write down how I did it in case someone needs help in the future.

Made backup using JKSV just in case. This has to include System and Device backup.

Created new account.
Deleted old account
Started Animal Crossing and then I've got a message that there is account that is savegame that linked to any other account, and if I would like to link it to the existing one.
Selected that I want to to that, followed instructions and pressed "next", and that's it
New account can play with old savegame.

Thanks for your help Xjackio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to