* Wade lazy
* Weber lazy

ShiftaDeband

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering how permenant dirt spots are generated. Just changed a few acres, fixed grass, went forward a day, and I have a dirt spot that takes up half the bottom acres. Wondering if there's a hidden value somewhere that can re-roll, so to speak, the dirt RNG.

SquidgyBean

Trophies
XP
Country
I have not updated yet and I am trying to move buildings but when I put in the co-ordinates and save changes I load the garden.dat file into the editor again to make sure the building has moved to new location but it has not.
Does anyone know whats happening please? :)
Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to my problem?

Also forgot to mentioned apon saving after editing building location I am opening the newly created garden.dat but therea still no change

Last edited by SquidgyBean,

nandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo might have changed some of the personalities, in the official dream town Ursala appears to be uchi and Julia is snooty.

sleepless_nights

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm pre-update at the moment so I can't check out the new editor for myself, but I was just wondering if it's possible to change the location of the RV park's entrance? Or if it will be possible in future editor updates? :)
Thanks so much for all your hard work!

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: is the save editor still safe to use on regular garden.dat files for those of us who didn't update to Welcome Amiibo yet?
When I tried it, I got a few "invalid checksum" errors from the editor when saving... Not sure if that's a sign that it shouldn't be used or not.

sleepless_nights said:
Hi! I'm pre-update at the moment so I can't check out the new editor for myself, but I was just wondering if it's possible to change the location of the RV park's entrance? Or if it will be possible in future editor updates? :)
Thanks so much for all your hard work!
No need. The RV site is added as a new area, and its entrance is in the cliffs that wall your town on one side. It doesn't pose any threat to anything you've done to your town.

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

sleepless_nights

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need. The RV site is added as a new area, and its entrance is in the cliffs that wall your town on one side. It doesn't pose any threat to anything you've done to your town.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!! I know it won't destroy anything (thank god), but my towns have a lot of landscaping along the cliffside, and I'd be a bit sad to dismantle it to make way for a new path hehe :P Being able to change its location to somewhere more suitable would be amazing!

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!! I know it won't destroy anything (thank god), but my towns have a lot of landscaping along the cliffside, and I'd be a bit sad to dismantle it to make way for a new path hehe :P Being able to change its location to somewhere more suitable would be amazing!
In both of my towns, my town plaza was on the side with the cliffs, and in both towns, the RV site opened up right next to said plazas. Not sure if that was completely coincidence or what, but maybe somebody else can confirm whether it was or not?

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a feeling some villagers personalities were changed, as there should be more Uchis and Smugs in there.

Some old villagers were changed from previous games to ACNL (O'Hare and Charlise come to mind) so the best way to do it is via Dream Town travelling to confirm. People in Europe are also getting the cards next week, so surely that would also help. :)

I might do some dream town hopping today. I'm checking something right now concerning a glitch that I've had while house-size modifying a while ago, and seeing if the secret storage can fix it.

Last edited by Sopheroo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...