ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

D

Deleted User

I haven't played AC:NL for a few day because I was trying to beat gta sa.
When I got back on AC:NL, my town was completely destroyed, I have missing villagers, missing rocks, weeds everywhere, and buried stuff all over the map.
Good thing I can use the editor!!!

D

Deleted User

Then maybe moving house villagers is more dangerous than we thought. Someone reported a similar problem, you can fix it by manual hex editing fortunately. But we must find out where these bugs come from.
I never thought that a lot adults would love animal crossing so much that they would hack into it.
I love map editing, mostly for permanent maps like in gta sa... The hacking scene for these game will never die!!! Marc, you're so awesome, I like how you can hack.

rocker26a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm. So, I'm trying to inject my acnlram.bin to get Coco back in my town, since she was there when I created it. But it doesn't seem to be working, she's always moved out. When I open the file with the RAM editor, she's definitely there, but. Little help?
EDIT: Oh, nevermind. Putting the time back on the 3DS worked. That makes sense.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then maybe moving house villagers is more dangerous than we thought. Someone reported a similar problem, you can fix it by manual hex editing fortunately. But we must find out where these bugs come from.

Do you happen to have the fix? I thought of injecting her dream town back into the cart, but then the issue could always come up again. I know how to hex edit, so if I can do it I will.

D

Deleted User

When will house inteirior editing be in the editor. I know it's not in the acnlram.bin but it's in the mori.bin file.

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Marc, I manually edited a town to have coconut as its local fruit (there is no perfect coconut, but all perfect fruit now sell at a premium) and after using the editor, it turned back into 01, the apple.

But yeah, using an island fruit for a town fruit does work

tumblr_no5sffNq4i1r9tg4oo1_400.jpg

01 = apple
02 = orange
03 = pear
04 = peach
05 = cherry
06 = coconut
07 = durian
08 = lemon
09 = lychee
0a = mango
0b = persimmon
0c = banana

D

Deleted User

Marc, I manually edited a town to have coconut as its local fruit (there is no perfect coconut, but all perfect fruit now sell at a premium) and after using the editor, it turned back into 01, the apple.

01 = apple
02 = orange
03 = pear
04 = peach
05 = cherry
06 = coconut
07 = durian
08 = lemon
09 = lychee
0a = mango
0b = persimmon
0c = banana
But, how...

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country

01 = apple
02 = orange
03 = pear
04 = peach
05 = cherry
06 = coconut
07 = durian
08 = lemon
09 = lychee
0a = mango
0b = persimmon
0c = banana
That's because you were not supposed to have that perfect fruit, haha ;-)

I added a few new features some days ago, one of them being perfect fruit editing. But since I only added the basic fruit, it was resetting yours. Fixed! Thank you a lot!

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder if there'll be a way to make every kind of Perfect Fruit grow in your town.
You can add perfect fruit trees in your town with the editor, however, you cannot have more than one town fruit, so you really have to rely on the editor to get all of them in your town

Marc

Yeps! I had 99 perfect apples in my inventory and was all "why are they selling for so low!" and then I realized that you worked on the editor to add cool new stuff. :D

Thanks man.

Reactions: marc_max

rocker26a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can add perfect fruit trees in your town with the editor, however, you cannot have more than one town fruit, so you really have to rely on the editor to get all of them in your town

Marc

Yeps! I had 99 perfect apples in my inventory and was all "why are they selling for so low!" and then I realized that you worked on the editor to add cool new stuff. :D

Thanks man.

So if you place them with the RAM editor, the game won't reject them? They'll stay and keep producing perfect fruit?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share