ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Domoor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nookland Treasure Island by decently popular AC YouTuber ceomg, usually to get acsess to the islands it's locked behind a paywall. However, I received the dodo from someone and dumped the island. It's well organized. Dm me on here and I will send the GD Link

Heres the map layout:
IMG_0394.png

Reactions: ELY_M

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a question regarding NHSE. I'm due to get a hackable switch tomorrow and I'm just wondering the limitations of using NHSE island:

If I modify my island map so that the island is smaller (I've seen pictures of people making 2 mini-islands in lieu of one big normal island), would this still enable me to play online with other people (or even through local)? I want to modify an island and then transfer it to my OLED through the transfer tool.

I remember with my New Leaf save that I modified my town so that either side of the map were cliffs; I was still able to play online with others.

Ashleyac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of other sites where you can get your dream address dumped? I'd really like to play on my current island with the switch emulator, because I don't want to hack my switch. This thread doesn't see a lot of traffic so I was wondering if there are more active sites where it's okay to ask for it. Like a discord or something.

fmab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a question about using NHSE. I would like to know if it's possible to revert my museum back into a tent using flags. If not, I'd like to know if it is possible to use flags to unlock Harvey's campground or Harriet's hairstyles instead.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I have a question about using NHSE. I would like to know if it's possible to revert my museum back into a tent using flags. If not, I'd like to know if it is possible to use flags to unlock Harvey's campground or Harriet's hairstyles instead.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I think there is a flag for museum beign a tent, about harveys, not sure

GOT85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! could someone kindly explain to me how to change islands with jksv? do i always have to delete the save from data management and restore with jksv? I apologize for some words that may be wrong but I use a translator!

Salve a tutti! qualcuno potrebbe gentilmente spiegarmi come cambiare le isole con jksv? devo sempre eliminare il salvataggio dalla gestione dei dati e ripristinare con jksv? Mi scuso per alcune parole che potrebbero essere sbagliate ma uso un traduttore!

Last edited by x65943,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone! could someone kindly explain to me how to change islands with jksv? do i always have to delete the save from data management and restore with jksv? I apologize for some words that may be wrong but I use a translator!

Salve a tutti! qualcuno potrebbe gentilmente spiegarmi come cambiare le isole con jksv? devo sempre eliminare il salvataggio dalla gestione dei dati e ripristinare con jksv? Mi scuso per alcune parole che potrebbero essere sbagliate ma uso un traduttore!
You dont need to delete anything, just restore with jksv and it will change the island

Reactions: GOT85

Tinkerbell

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nookland Treasure Island by decently popular AC YouTuber ceomg, usually to get acsess to the islands it's locked behind a paywall. However, I received the dodo from someone and dumped the island. It's well organized. Dm me on here and I will send the GD Link

Heres the map layout:
View attachment 324638
Hello. Would you be able to post the link for this please?

Selene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hello, I do not want to be that person asking for things, but If someone can help me dumping this awesome forest island I will be very pleased: 5344-1571-6498 . Thank you!

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Although it may not be useful for the majority of people here, but if you have 2 switches (one hacked, one normal) you can dump your own towns through using the Luma dumper + JKSM.

Reactions: Selene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto