OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey,
I just started to RGH my xbox360 and wanted to put my games as god files,
problem with original Iso2God is when you want to process lots of your "legal" iso files, adding the files one by one is a serious pain,
I decompiled the latest 1.3.6 Iso2God and added the possibility to select multiple files at once (you'll still need to "edit" every game you want to rename for example),
and allowed to resize the window too cause it was pretty oldschool with a fixed size

For those who are late to the party like me : v1.3.7
Github Repo

Last edited by r4dius,

baabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Cool! This is really useful as I prefer ISO2GOD over extracted format.
Do you think it would be difficult to add the option of processing extracted files instead of ISO files? As ISO2GOD has the option to rebuild ISOs, I wonder if it internally processes the games in an extracted format at some point, so adding it as a feature might not be difficult.

r4dius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cool! This is really useful as I prefer ISO2GOD over extracted format.
Do you think it would be difficult to add the option of processing extracted files instead of ISO files? As ISO2GOD has the option to rebuild ISOs, I wonder if it internally processes the games in an extracted format at some point, so adding it as a feature might not be difficult.
You mean, you give an extracted folder of a game and you want it to be converted to god ?

baabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You mean, you give an extracted folder of a game and you want it to be converted to god ?
Yes. Now, I have to create an iso from the folder and then give it to ISO2GOD for conversion. It would be nice to be able to skip this step.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
I just started to RGH my xbox360 and wanted to put my games as god files,
problem with original Iso2God is when you want to process lots of your "legal" iso files, adding the files one by one is a serious pain,
I decompiled the latest 1.3.6 Iso2God and added the possibility to select multiple files at once (you'll still need to "edit" every game you want to rename for example),
and allowed to resize the window too cause it was pretty oldschool with a fixed size

For those who are late to the party like me : v1.3.7
Github Repo
No way = Cool!

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great tool! This should be pinned IMO. Would help others find it since google doesn't even know about this just the million different mirrors of the original iso2god

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po