ROM Hack Amiibo Mod

SammyNogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys.. so I'm playing Animal Crossing and would like to be able to get specific animals using the AC Amiibo Cards.. Is there a way to mod this? I'm unfamiliar if Amiibo stuff is a thing. Thanks so much xx

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tested Amiigo with New Horizons, but its worked great on other games in the past. You can even directly download the amiibo cards you want from the app itself and then apply them.

Reactions: thuggothic

SammyNogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks guys! Amiigo looks like what i'm after (as it has a visual so I know which amiibo i'm using) - just need to figure out how to get it up and running on my switch as I can't seem to find any guides. Made a post about it incase anyone who reads this might be able to help. TIA x

SammyNogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I have installed both Emuiibo and Amiigo but apparently Emuiibo is not updated to run with the latest console update so neither work.. Am I missing something or do I just have to wait for Emuiibo to update to be able to mod Amiibo into my game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ