lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
'Murica. Home of the $5.99 potato chips.

Just to demoralize even further, the biggest pack of Lay's (or Walker's for our British friends) is like 2.5$ here, in Poland, and if you look for any kind of promotions, they can get down to 2$ for the biggest one.

(inb4 Foxi points out our low earnings, compared to the rest of Europe)

Reactions: Chary

joeyjoey396

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 'old' (well, old compared to the average zygote swimming 'round these parts), but if this saves me time*, something people *my age* have very little of, then I'm all for it, even if it costs 10% more than running down to the market (which is a 90-minute affair where I live, between the drive and the actual shopping).

Hell, as other people noted, I'm already buying bulk stuff from Amazon, so why not get it all, if you can. (Alas, I can't, based on geography, but the second *anyone* offers this service locally, I am *all* over it.)

*I have to laugh at the teens on-thread accusing people of laziness! I remember being a teen, a million years ago, and boy do I miss having lots of time to actually do things that don't involve being a semi-responsible adult (Yeah, sure, I know: you're super busy texting and hanging out on GBATemp which, like, eats up your whole day--life is hard for teenagers in the West!). You guys tossing off "laziness" are *clueless* and have no idea how life without mom and dad actually is...but you'll learn, in the fullness of time.

You're calling off teens for looking at you stereotypically, then go ahead and look at them hypocritically saying all they do is text and stay on the internet all day? Sorry if I misunderstood. After all, I'm just a teen.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're calling off teens for looking at you stereotypically, then go ahead and look at them hypocritically saying all they do is text and stay on the internet all day? Sorry if I misunderstood. After all, I'm just a teen.

To be fair, teenagers are the dumbest, worst people.

I just turned 20 a few months ago, so I'm something of an authority on the subject.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To be fair, teenagers are the dumbest, worst people.

I just turned 20 a few months ago, so I'm something of an authority on the subject.

I have observed that someone that has just gone through a debilitating condition, especially one that in retrospect seems so self inflicted, that they may fail to be impartial.

Anyway the online shopping types around here also seem to put it in your fridge as well, something I forgot to mention last time around, so there is that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1