Hacking Am i using wii scrubber (newest Version) right?

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have wii scrubber and i opend it up. my goal is to make the files smaller and to save desktop space. so i clicked scrub. and i got the 4.37gb file and then i just deleted what i got and tried it again but instead of scrub i pressed trim and now its a 1.35gb iso, i think i reached my goal but i just wanted to ask this.

1. did i do it right and now its ok to delete origional or is there another step?

2. can i just add the 1.35gb (trim) file to hdd and it will work no problem?

Ph33rm3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you used it right. It's for scrubbing useless data off an ISO, but retaining playability.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, WBFS Manager will scrub the iso and get it to it's smallest possible size when it put's it on the USB-HDD for you. Unless your putting the iso on a DVD-disc the scrubber isn't necessary.

Once on the USB-HDD u can always copy it back to your desktop if you wanted a backup somewhere besides your USB-HDD.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
Dude, WBFS Manager will scrub the iso and get it to it's smallest possible size when it put's it on the USB-HDD for you. Unless your putting the iso on a DVD-disc the scrubber isn't necessary.
exactly.

trimming an ISO is pointless.

putting a game on a WBFS or FAT drive will trim it anyways.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heck, WBFS Manager will even read from archives(rar). You don't even have to uncompress(un-rar) the files to use WBFS. It does it all.
smile.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
Heck, WBFS Manager will even read from archives(rar). You don't even have to uncompress(un-rar) the files to use WBFS. It does it all.
smile.gif
even from multi RAR files?
part01
part02
etc

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OHH, I'm not sure, if the first file is a XXX.rar , I know that works for a fact.

EDIT: I'll check real quick.

mattygdot

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just tested it and it does work with multi-part rars however it unrars it to the temp folder you specified in the options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...