All Just Dance Games Work Good On 1 TV But Shows In Black & White On Other Tv

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by apg, Dec 16, 2016.

1. apg
    OP

Newcomer apg Newbie

United States
    All our just dance games play fine on our living room tv. When we switch the console back to the kids tv all games play fine except the Just Dance games that show in black and white can anyone help with this issue thanks.

2. fvig2001

Newcomer fvig2001 Advanced Member

Philippines
    Are you using European tvs? That's the only thing I can think of. Maybe you can force PAL/NTSC in the loader in order to force the colors to be correct. Maybe you're connecting RCA cables to composite, which would probably also give wrong colors.

Last edited by fvig2001, Dec 16, 2016
  3. apg
    OP

Newcomer apg Newbie

United States
    I was thinking the samething but everything is in color until we start the game on our kids tv. I have tried to force PAL/NTSC but it freezes when I use does options. I mean Just Dance play perfectly fine on our other tvs.

4. apg
    OP

Newcomer apg Newbie

United States
    Ok I just discovered that the kids tv plays ntsc games in color so I set the loader to force ntsc now every game works in color. Except Just Dance 2017 it just freezes not instead of playing in black and white like before.