AKNES|8BitDo SN30 Pro - AKNES customized color - Green, GIVEAWAY! (30Pcs)

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

A new lottery is here!

Here are the relevant details:

1. The prize is 8BitDo SN30 Pro AKNES customized color - Green.

2. The number of lucky people is 30.

2.1, Special note: I will hold a lottery at the same time on the reddit website.

The number of prizes will be distributed according to the proportion of the number of registrants on both sides to the total number of registrants.

For example, if the total number of participants is 1,000, including 700 on reddit and 300 on GBAtemp, the number of prizes on reddit is: 21Pcs, and the number of prizes on GBAtemp is: 9Pcs.

The draws will be drawn separately for both sides.

3. Participation qualifications: Your account must be registered before January 1, 2024 (including users registered on January 1, 2024)

4. How to participate: Leave any comment in the post to participate in the lottery.

5. Lottery method: To be determined.

6. Registration deadline: February 20, 2024 (I will start recording registrants on that day, and the beginning of recording means the end of registration).

AKNES has the final right to interpret the event.

If you have any suggestions or comments, you can leave your comments and I will seriously consider what you say.

Thank you all!
Post automatically merged:

@BigOnYa @impeeza @w0nd3rb0yfx
Leave a comment here.
The old post seems to be banned.
Greetings~

I hope for the best for anyone wishing to get their hands on this glorious piece.

Reactions: AKNES

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch