AKAIO 1.5.1

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
terrys2207 said:
I don’t know if anyone has noticed that the cheat system on the acekard2i does not work it used to work in one of the Firmware I can’t rember which one and can’t find my disc that I had it backed up on when I went back to what I was using the cheat work and went to a newer Firmware it stopped working it’s the same with the AKAIO Firmware to 1.5 and the 1.51 updated everything and no joy the one 1.51 is better as the wifi encryption types in now works with most of them I was using wep and fount that was sh@t so I had to change to wpa2 and it was not sported by the AKAIO I’m glad it does now
the cheat system since I started using this does not work it work with the firmware 1.4 before I updated it the original after that can’t get the cheat system to work on any firmware is anyone else had the problems as well I updated to AKAIO 1.5.1 as it is easy to use and can be updated over the wifi easy to do

I’m trying the 4.21 Firmware for AK2 and AK2i now see what happens if the cheats work for me I love the acekard2i better than any other I have used in the past I would like to use the cheats owe hope this can be fixed

Dude, mix in some punctuation or start taking your ADD meds. I don't have an 2i, but have you checked and set the Enable Cheats for AKAIO? I know a lot of people are complaining about it, but they haven't checked the setting. The rest of your post is a big giant WTF.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@terrys2207- I will have to try my cheats, im not to sure if maby its just you.
@Masked Ranger- I could read it, maby instead of insulting him you should learn to read others imperfect writings such as my own.
wink.gif

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Masked Ranger said:
Your post has 2 commas and 2 periods. His has none. I'm not a grammer nazi, but hey, can some people even just pretend to try?

I AM a grammar Nazi.

This is how his post SHOULD have looked. Masked Ranger is right, this guy's post makes your head spin and your teeth rattle!!
QUOTEI don’t know if anyone has noticed that the cheat system on the Acekard2i does not work. It used to work in one of the Firmware, I can’t remember which one.

I can’t find my disc that I had it backed up on. When I went back to what I had been using the cheat system worked. When I went to a newer Firmware it stopped working. The same thing is happening with the AKAIO Firmware to 1.5.

The 1.51 updated everything and no joy. The one 1.51 is better as the wifi encryption types in now works with most of them. I was using wep and found that was sh@t, so I had to change to wpa2. It was not supported by the AKAIO. I’m glad it now does support that.

Since I started using this, however, the cheat system does not work. It worked with the firmware 1.4 before I updated the original. After that update, I can’t get the cheat system to work on any firmware. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I updated to AKAIO 1.5.1 because it is easy to use, and can be easily updated over the wifi.

I’m trying the 4.21 Firmware for AK2 and AK2i now, to see what happens, and if the cheats work for me.

I love the Acekard2i more than any other card I have used in the past. I would like to use the cheats. I hope this can be fixed.

Even at that, I'm still not 100 percent sure I have it entirely correct, as this guy's grammar, syntax, punctuation, and general grasp of the entire English language is absolutely terrible!
And everyone wonders why our country is going to hell? It starts with the failure of our education system to properly educate people.
This is a major pet peeve of mine, because this directly negatively impacts our economy, and thus, our very way of life, and standard of living, because, as we become less educated, and foreign countries place more emphasis on proper education, the good jobs are moving overseas...to the people actually capable of doing them!!
This makes it much harder to find a decent-paying job here in America.
We MUST quit dumbing-down our kids, and quit allowing the "grade curve" and quit allowing kids who deserve to flunk to pass instead.
What the hell ever happened to teachers and schools with the balls to flunk kids who deserved to get flunked?
I don't care if you are 14 years old, if you can only read and write at a second grade level, then you belong in the second grade!

**end of rant**

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
terrys2207 said:
yes the AKAIO supports WPA2 sorry i have i dont have A level in english but level 4 advanced in IT
i'm trying my best thanks
Well, unless I'm mistaken, you're flying the Union Jack. You oughta be ashamed that a Yank like me has a better grasp of English. I could forgive the horrible syntax, lack of punctuation, etc, if English was not your mother tongue, but, seeing as you are from Britain...

Well, quite frankly, you need to learn to speak better. Your original post made my head spin, trying to understand what it was you were saying...and asking.

I can quite well understand Masked Ranger's frustration.

You say you have a "level 4 advanced" in IT...whatever that means. I guess that is something to be proud of. But what happens when you start speaking to a computer using bad syntax, and it is not able to parse what you are trying to say to it? It throws out errors, goes crazy, and basically has a fit.

You really need to try harder to speak more clearly.

MHx_scythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
Masked Ranger said:
Your post has 2 commas and 2 periods. His has none. I'm not a grammer nazi, but hey, can some people even just pretend to try?

I AM a grammar Nazi.

This is how his post SHOULD have looked. Masked Ranger is right, this guy's post makes your head spin and your teeth rattle!!
QUOTEI don’t know if anyone has noticed that the cheat system on the Acekard2i does not work. It used to work in one of the Firmware, I can’t remember which one.

I can’t find my disc that I had it backed up on. When I went back to what I had been using the cheat system worked. When I went to a newer Firmware it stopped working. The same thing is happening with the AKAIO Firmware to 1.5.

The 1.51 updated everything and no joy. The one 1.51 is better as the wifi encryption types in now works with most of them. I was using wep and found that was sh@t, so I had to change to wpa2. It was not supported by the AKAIO. I’m glad it now does support that.

Since I started using this, however, the cheat system does not work. It worked with the firmware 1.4 before I updated the original. After that update, I can’t get the cheat system to work on any firmware. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I updated to AKAIO 1.5.1 because it is easy to use, and can be easily updated over the wifi.

I’m trying the 4.21 Firmware for AK2 and AK2i now, to see what happens, and if the cheats work for me.

I love the Acekard2i more than any other card I have used in the past. I would like to use the cheats. I hope this can be fixed.

Even at that, I'm still not 100 percent sure I have it entirely correct, as this guy's grammar, syntax, punctuation, and general grasp of the entire English language is absolutely terrible!
And everyone wonders why our country is going to hell? It starts with the failure of our education system to properly educate people.
This is a major pet peeve of mine, because this directly negatively impacts our economy, and thus, our very way of life, and standard of living, because, as we become less educated, and foreign countries place more emphasis on proper education, the good jobs are moving overseas...to the people actually capable of doing them!!
We MUST quit dumbing-down our kids, and quit allowing the "grade curve" and quit allowing kids who deserve to flunk to pass instead.
What the hell ever happened to teachers and schools with the balls to flunk kids who deserved to get flunked?
I don't care if you are 14 years old, if you can only read and write at a second grade level, then you belong in the second grade!

**end of rant**

Wow you're an asshole for doing that.

morphirr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am still on 1.5 and just reached the shop where you can upgrade the train, but all the parts are in silhouette,(no colour) plus I don't seem to be able to upgrade any of the train parts. I'll have to wait until someone uploads a 1MB save as I don't want to go through it all again, as some people seem to be reporting probs with the 1.5.1 update. But thanks for all your great work guys, look forward to all your new releases.
grog.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
morphirr said:
I am still on 1.5 and just reached the shop where you can upgrade the train, but all the parts are in silhouette,(no colour) plus I don't seem to be able to upgrade any of the train parts. I'll have to wait until someone uploads a 1MB save as I don't want to go through it all again, as some people seem to be reporting probs with the 1.5.1 update. But thanks for all your great work guys, look forward to all your new releases.
grog.gif

When you say "no colour" are you talking about how the train pieces are displayed in total black until you buy them? If so then that is normal.

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
terrys2207 said:
yes the AKAIO supports WPA2
I must ask: HOW?
Can you configure the Wifi from AKAIO? Because as far as I know You can only do from whitin a game that support Wifi...
Normally I disable my wifi encryption only to update AKAIO, but if you can tell me how to use WPA/WPA2, you can write in reverse for what I care!

EDIT
Wait, are you using a DSi or a DSlite?
I'm using a DSlite.
I know that it is possible to write a wrapper that create WPA packet even if the firmware of the WIFI card doesn't support it, but I believe this is not the case, right?

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
MHx_scythe said:
Kalisiin said:
Masked Ranger said:

I AM a grammar Nazi.

**end of rant**

Wow you're an asshole for doing that.

Thank you.
I'll take it as a compliment.

Calling me an "asshole" for calling like I see it does not hurt my feelings.

I'm not gonna candy-coat it for anyone. If you can't read and write above the second grade level, then you belong in the second grade. You should be flunked, repeatedly if necessary, until you are able to pass it. Period.

And if that opinion makes me an asshole, then, sir, I thank you for the compliment.

huruvida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
terrys2207 said:
yes the AKAIO supports WPA2 sorry i have i dont have A level in english but level 4 advanced in IT

I don't think that a firmware can change the preference of a DS(lite)? the DSL can only connect to WEP and can not be changed.

But of you talk about the dsi its another story, because it can connect to WPA, but i don't know about WPA2.

Maybe you mean that the AKAIO changes the DSi that it can connect to WPA2? I don't know if that's possible, but maybe?

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
huruvida said:
terrys2207 said:

I don't think that a firmware can change the preference of a DS(lite)? the DSL can only connect to WEP and can not be changed.

But of you talk about the dsi its another story, because it can connect to WPA, but i don't know about WPA2.

Maybe you mean that the AKAIO changes the DSi that it can connect to WPA2? I don't know if that's possible, but maybe?

Given his language skills, or lack thereof...it is really hard to know WHAT he is saying...or what he means.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I have a problem.
I have ordered a AK2i for a friend, put in the last AKAIO firmware and the patch for working on the DSi but when I press start for the hack the crack don't proceed, is always to 0
I'm doing the exact same thing I have done with my acekard some months ago, something is changed and I don't know?

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Kawo said:
Guys I have a problem.
I have ordered a AK2i for a friend, put in the last AKAIO firmware and the patch for working on the DSi but when I press start for the hack the crack don't proceed, is always to 0
I'm doing the exact same thing I have done with my acekard some months ago, something is changed and I don't know?

Ummm, you still have to do the initial flashing on a DS Lite.
You can't do it on a DSi.

DSi won't accept the flashcard until AFTER it has been flashed, and then the patch applied, and that has to happen with a DSLite...or a pre 1.4 Version DSi.

I'm betting that is your problem right there. You're probably trying to do it with a DSi.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jivid321 said:
If u update a dsi, will an AK2i work?
Only if you update the Ak2i. There's a post @ http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174523 and at http://www.akds-forum.com/index.php?topic=74.0 about this

Plus there's several videos on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=acekard+1.4+fix&search=Search) that may help as well

You may also of been lucky that the people you brought it off of may of updated it already (although i believe you usually have to pay a little bit more for this)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: