Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK here is my Setup:
Vita 1st Gen
SD2Vita Adapter with Adrenaline Mapped to it as uma0: with all my Roms and ISOs placed there. I have Adrenaline Installed and it works.
HENkaku Enso
Now, I try to run the VPK I created and it is Mapped to where God of War - Chains of Olympus.cso is.
SD2Vita:/pspemu/ISO/God of War.cso -> ms0:/ISO/God of War.cso
It Installs with no problem. But when I try to run it......it says I do not have Adrenaline Installed when I do. I take it the Bubble Creator does not have uma0 access, or is something wrong?
Vita Bubble Creator.jpg

garco

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you want use the uma0 the exact path is: ms0/ISO/name game.iso, and works well.
Leave from path "pspemu", with it don't work!!
it is also written in the explanation, and Adrenaline is must the latest version!!!
For me works, and I use uma0

Last edited by garco,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
OP try to convert your cso file to iso.
it should usually work.

to you other fellas, i also have a question regarding Bubblebooter, don't need to create another thread.
it is about how many bubbles we can have ?

the thing is , i have made over 10 bubbles, it says to rename eachh PSPEMU001 etc. then 002, it worked up till 10 for me, above 10 it stops working.
like it won't boot the game that i used the PSPEMU011 <<< this for example.

but under the number 10, the bubbles boot fine !
is this supposed to be like this though? we can have only 9 bubbles?

and one more question i have is, can we also use this to create bubbles for the eboot pbps? (psx games).
i tried one and used the title id as the game file name within the creator, but it would not boot.
i believe psx games won't work with it right? because all of them are titled as eboot.pbp.

mjenkins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@leonmagnus99

the titleid section needs to be "PSXEMUxxx" for PS1 eboots as well, the same as with regular PSP games. You can replace the "xxx" with any three characters, not just 001, 002 etc; for example, I use PSPEMUBF4 for Breath of Fire 4 and it works fine.

Last edited by mjenkins,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bubble.jpg

Can someone help me ?
I can´t get the installed bubbles created with Adrbubblbootcreator to work.

1. Installed the vpk-file needed for the system
2. Created the vpk-file with Adrbubblbootcreator v0.3
Is there something wrong with the enties?
Or is the 32bit version of windows 7 the problem?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@leonmagnus99

the titleid section needs to be "PSXEMUxxx" for PS1 eboots as well, the same as with regular PSP games. You can replace the "xxx" with any three characters, not just 001, 002 etc; for example, I use PSPEMUBF4 for Breath of Fire 4 and it works fine.
It isn´t possible to enter "PSXEMUxxx" in the titleid section. Only "PSPEMUxxx" is supported.

Last edited by Muxi,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, apparently this only works if you have Adrenaline 6 or 6-Fix Installed, not 5/5.1 . Also, I am thinking this will not work for Homebrew, but ISO/CSO only??????

Edit: Nevermind. Homebrew works. Just tried the Uo CPS2PSP 2.3.2 (u1) Emulator. Working.

Last edited by Smoker1,

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK, apparently this only works if you have Adrenaline 6 or 6-Fix Installed, not 5/5.1 . Also, I am thinking this will not work for Homebrew, but ISO/CSO only??????
Since I have the latest version installed (Adenaline 6 + Fix), it could probably be like you already say that no hombrew is supported.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit: Nevermind. Homebrew works. Just tried the Uo CPS2PSP 2.3.2 (u1) Emulator. Working.
Ok, then I don´t know what I´m doing wrong. Could you tell me what your setup in the gui is ?

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I have the latest version installed (Adenaline 6 + Fix), it could probably be like you already say that no hombrew is supported.
Actually, it would seem Homebrew Games/Emulators do work. However, there is a Problem I am encountering that I have no idea about.
With the CPS2PSP Emulator, it will allocate a LOT more Memory than when used on a actual PSP. For example:
HSF2.zip on a PSP will allocate 5376KB Cache. But on the Vita, it will want to do a LOT more: 30208KB . But here is the weird thing, when using the Bubble, it only wanted to allocate 20032KB.

Edit: Current Setup for Homebrew
Vita Bubble Creator for Homebrew.jpg

Last edited by Smoker1,

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think I am waiting and hope that ONEluas Adrenaline Bubbles Manager will be updated for Adrenaline 6, because this will run homebrews without problems

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I am waiting and hope that ONEluas Adrenaline Bubbles Manager will be updated for Adrenaline 6, because this will run homebrews without problems
Seems to work perfectly for the 2 Emulators I ran. Probably a stupid Question, but you know you must have the actual Emulator already in place in the Vita just like the Games right?
Also the 1 thing I dont like is, if you Exit the Game/Emulator, it goes right back to the PSPEmu, not the Vita Home Screen

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I get the bubbles not to run, neither psp-isos, nor homebrew. Every time I have a bubble installed and want to start it, the following error message appears: (C1-2758-2).
I have proceeded as follows:
first I installed the adrenalinebubblebootcreator-installer, run it and restart the system.
Then I have created the vpk-file with the GUI on the PC, by entering titelname, titelid and the ms0 path in the appropriate line.
Finally, I copied the file to vita and installed it.
I am not clear why this does not work, or what mistake I possibly made. I am thankful for every help.

Before I installed Ardenaline 6, I was using version 5.1 with ONEluas Bubble Manager v 3.01 and Celesteblues ePSP Bubble Installer

N3DS FW11.3 LUMA3DS 8.1.1 Henkaku-enso Adrenaline 6 (PC with WIN7 32bit)

Last edited by Muxi,

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Problem still not solved. ONElua updated the Adrenaline Bubble Manager to version 3.05
It´s now possible to create and install the bubbles without PC, but for me, it still doesn´t work and I don´t know why.
Starting the games and homebrews from adrenaline directly works well, but not with the installed bubbles.
In the adrenaline settings under the section "about" is written: 6.61 Adrenaline-6 (commit 56BDFFB) by TheFloW ; Modified for AdrBubbleBooter by LMAN

EDIT:
Problem solved. The mistake was an entry in the tai/config.txt
I have set the ardenaline path to ur0 instead of to ux0.
Now it works...

Last edited by Muxi,
Reactions: Smoker1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Get a load from this guy lol.