Hacking Activated PS4 Profile.

rroulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
me too, I have a psvita 3.69 so I can't use it with this profile for now. On pshax, it seems there is a new payload for remote play but it seems to only be an automasion of the IDE method for unactivated profile "user1"

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
me too, I have a psvita 3.69 so I can't use it with this profile for now. On pshax, it seems there is a new payload for remote play but it seems to only be an automasion of the IDE method for unactivated profile "user1"

Yeah I mentioned it here too: https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/page-232#post-8370208

The point of the activated account is that its as “stock” as possible (maybe some ui tweaks knowing extrememodding... but it needs to be as little messed with as possible.

Having said that an alt project would be good to make as modified as possible backup to be restored... hmm....

rroulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi there,

It seems someone tried PS4REN on the activated profile and it seems it didn't overwrite it....
source Reddit "tool_preactivated_user_backup_68mbzippyshare/"

Can someone here could confirm? I don't want to reinstall all

Dxniel02
"in case anyone cares, the accounts real name for this activate profile is "eXtremeGamerOne" but the profile shows "Activated" being the name on the PS4. It would be nice if we can figure out how to change the accounts name to show as "user1" so that we can activate remote play with the IDU method on this profile. Game saves and remoteplay would be a nice step forward for the community until more things are discovered. if anyone has info on modifying the profile name please share your knowledge with me, I would like to take a crack at it.
With PS4REN now we have it good! Activated Profile and Remote Play <3 I'm loving it!"

Reactions: Mo Poge

rroulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I finally tried myself the ps4ren on the pre-activated profile. Big big risk... :)
What can I say, it works like a charm with my PS Vita 3.69. I kept everything on my PS4 profile. I didn't use direct connection, seems better to use local network.
When I rebooted the PS4 it was still working but when I rebooted the vita, I loose access and it seems I have to rerun the payload.... :/

Now I will try to build my own payload page (add ps4ren in Al-Azif, if someone can help, it's welcome).
Pre-activated profile + ps4ren is still a great deal. Even if there is a new jailbreak for >5.07 I'm not convince that I will upgrade if I loose these features.
Go ahead if you are in the same situation that I was!

***edit***

Tuto here to add a payload to Al-Azif in French but if needed I can translate, it's in french
www.logic-sunrise.com forums/topic/81451-comment-ajouter-un-payload-sur-le-webkit-ps4-exploit-505-pc-local/

Last edited by rroulian,

ganjamann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey, following setup:

- phat ps4 on 4.07 with all my content, never went online after the update to 4.07
- new pro on 4.73 and i would like to transfer the content (psn games, saves..) from the phat to the new pro
- after that wipe the phat one, „jailbreak“ it and also jb the pro.

i couldn´t find a guide to my setup….can someone help me?
(i am going to self-host the stuff...)

what steps are important, does a transfer work (the phat one was activated at one time..)
and also a new vr-v2 hmd.

do i need this activated profile from here or is there a way to do this with my old accounts on the phat?
both consoles will not use psn (because of all those nice payloads...)

thanks in advance for reading and helping!

edit: should i update the phat to...let´s say first to 4.55 -> jb it, then transfer it to the new pro? because the pro was never online and i would like to use the vr on the pro and having my old profiles and generate a new one for payloads. am i thinking it wrong because my old profiles/games/saves are not just bound to the account but also to the old phat id?

edit2: i think i don't need a step by step guide. most answers of all the little and big things like fpkg/keystone/update/self-hosting etc. are perfectly written down by @KiiWii and other users. Thank you guys for all the hard work! i really appreciate all of it!!! maybe you guys/gals can point me in the right directions and give me some hints. i would really like to start asap ;)
(a vr1 head-set was once activated on the phat (OG) ps4, i didn't do anything with the new headset. i only checked the pro for firmware and tested an old disc game if the console works..)

Last edited by ganjamann,

Peluki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ...

Although I have no immediate requirement for this Utility, I thought it would be sensible to get a copy whilst it is still available, because one never actually knows!! and is not something that I have ever worked on! - Not a problem in getting the Download, unlike trying to get the 1.5.2 Downloads for evaluation which opened up 11 pages of adverts and notifications regarding programs on my Computer programs! and six button presses on the download button before it actually decided to provide the download (at least the checksums verified!) ... Hmmmmm! ....

Just wanted to know if anyone has any fully verified checksums for the download? I have just run it through my Hash Calculator ond got the following Checksums, and just shown the most popular ones that are most likely to be generally used, any confirmation would certainly oblige ...

MD5: 53078c285de3014931e9b3cac6cfb6cf
SHA1: 75aab5041a84b7d76bff8e311c3d311345e69c89
SHA256: ed823b965342f29b1db5a674d39cba794adacdf2f0aa86d070c8baca15c05c12
CRC32: 34da1716

Thanks in anticipation ...

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not a problem in getting the Download, unlike trying to get the 1.5.2 Downloads for evaluation which opened up 11 pages of adverts and notifications regarding programs on my Computer programs! and six button presses on the download button before it actually decided to provide the download.

1.5.2 as in X-Project? Or?

I can confirm the hashes are right for the zipped archive.

For the archive.dat it’s:
SHA-1: 1754BD196DEA71013206E71BA2B99C9D65DC28E1
MD5: 2DD9DDA9C761B097B511CEA301E5F827
CRC32: 2525F465

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: Sparkss

Peluki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi KiiWii ...

Sorry for any delay in responding, due to Hospital appointment this PM ...

Thanks for confirming the integrity of the archive checksums, always nice to have confirmation by another party. As the archive checksum was correct, and the archive contained no errors, I had no real reason to check the achive.dat file itself, but did so just in any case, and indeed all lined up OK with the checksums you provided - Appreciate Confirmation!

Yes, is was indeed the X-Project 1.5.2 I was referring too. As you are probably aware, I use all my own hardware/software, but certainly like to keep an eye on what everybody else is up too! I downloaded all 3 archives, as I was a little unsure of just what was what! and cannot remember which one gave me the most problems, as I was quite shocked by what happened, and the hoops that I had to jump through to secure the downloads, and the pages and windows that were opened, and only on the final click did the downloads start. It was quite illuminationg to learn of all the potential problems with my own Computer! that were being advised - probably just a rouse to get an informed user to click, although the girl with big boobs on one of the pages was quite nice to look at! but, I am more in tune with the type of pro-downloads you would get from sources such as Mega, which are usually just simple click and download, but great that you include proof checksums, as so many uploaders don't do that these days ... Thanks again! ...

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Peluki no problemo, seems it’s based on the filehost you get it from.

I always upload to Mir.cr which does 14 hosts in one go, but I always look for zippyshare to download from, and I have Adblock on my laptop anyway.

Let me know which host gave you issues and I won’t use them again.

Reactions: Sparkss

Peluki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Peluki no problemo, seems it’s based on the filehost you get it from.

I always upload to Mir.cr which does 14 hosts in one go, but I always look for zippyshare to download from, and I have Adblock on my laptop anyway.

Let me know which host gave you issues and I won’t use them again.

Hi again KiiWii ...

In response to your request I have tried to emulate what I initially did to secure the V1.5.2 downloads, and although not identical to my original download route, it has done somewhat the same thing as it did then! obviously some of the pages/adverts will be different from then, but are as follows:-

Initial Page: https://mir.cr/GHEMFQM6 [Add Block Showing - 1]
Link Page 1: https://www.mirrored.to/files/GHEMFQM6/ [Add Block Showing - 1]
Link Page 2: https://www.mirrored.to/files/GHEMFQM6/ - Redirect - [Add Block Showing - 2]
Link Page 3: https://www.mirrored.to/downlink/GHEMFQM6 [Add Block Showing - 4]
Link Page 4: https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/85K3e05F/file.html [Add Block Showing - 18]

On clicking the Download Button, the following link pages that were loaded, and after closing and re-clicking the Download Button
the further pages that were loaded, the Add Block showing as Reset! after the page loaded, after up to eight clicks, (and pages)
the Download would start! I have obviously left out the extra large logging ID's after the query string operator to save space!

https://msgtm.dist-app.com/rhmsn2.html?
https://newsitr.com/slides/?
https://gsafe.getawesome6.com/wim/static/wi/main.html?
https://gsafe.getawesome9.com/wim/static/wi/main.html?
https://gsafe.getawesome3.com/wim/static/wi/main.html?

Regards ...

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Peluki wholly shit yeah I never really paid attention to the adblock indicator before but you are right, I count 26 pop ups blocked, but i dont have to manually close anything, I just click the link page 4 you put there and it downloads...hmm .... I wonder if you or anyone has better suggestions where to upload and mirror automatically?

Peluki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Peluki wholly shit yeah I never really paid attention to the adblock indicator before but you are right, I count 26 pop ups blocked, but i dont have to manually close anything, I just click the link page 4 you put there and it downloads...hmm .... I wonder if you or anyone has better suggestions where to upload and mirror automatically?

Hi KiiWii ...

Sorry for delay, as I have been out most of the day! and only wish I could help, or offer any advice or suggestion with what you require, but, unfortunately I have no experience of public domain auto-mirroring or the like, as I have never needed it! and only know in the recent past, and with the type of sites that I have visited, and where a software download was required (especially PS4 stuff, eg. PKG_Tools Downloads etc), it was usually done via the download host 'mega.nz' - which appeared to be both professional and straightforward (certainly no advertising on it as I ever remember!), and which also appears to fit quite nicely with your own nom-de-plume! I think! - I'm also sorry I can't personally help at the moment, as although I have my own hosted - Free of Advertising - Domain (registered now over 20 years), I'm not currently on a dedicated server, and apart from normal web transfers, I only service my own personal ring via a Perl Scripted Username/Password protected area, which although I am not Bandwidth restricted, I do not currently offer or allow any public domain unrestricted software downloading! If this situation changes, I will certainly let you know!

Kind Regards ...

Reactions: KiiWii

dabu-sapper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,

i have my personal activated Profile with a lot of saves on my PS4 and i want to upgrade to a bigger internal hdd. Is there a way to backup my personal profile without losing the activation?

Afaik if i use the official System Backup-Restore feature, it backups my saves etc... but not the activation! To activate the system i have to connect to the PSN.

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

i have my personal activated Profile with a lot of saves on my PS4 and i want to upgrade to a bigger internal hdd. Is there a way to backup my personal profile without losing the activation?

Afaik if i use the official System Backup-Restore feature, it backups my saves etc... but not the activation! To activate the system i have to connect to the PSN.

I am not so sure about that as just such a backup was used to create an activated profile on our non-activated systems. I am just not 100% sure what backup options you need to use, but the restore was pretty straight forward, if I recall.

URBANsUNITED

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi!

I can't find any source to download this profile anymore. The original one is not existing anymore.
Can someone help here please?

Or is this maybe not needed anymore? Is there a different way to get the profile activated?

THanks

Reactions: ultimatepump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol