sepinho

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DX has added AK2's big sister, the full-blown RPG to its portfolio.

It's available here for 66 US-$ incl. shipping, which is pretty cheap, at least for Europeans given the current exchange rate.
Too bad I've just received my AK 2 a couple of days ago. I might have to pass it on to my girl and get the RPG for myself.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with DX, I just browse thru their new arrivals at least twice a day..
wink.gif

FreshSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dam it man... I wish I knew this 2 weeks ago... Oh well.

I probably would have bought the acekard 2 instead because it is cheaper.

RoD131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
My AK2 hasn't shipped yet, I'm thinking about canceling to order/change it to AKRPG.
It is possible, right?

lurbi

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
RoD131 said:
My AK2 hasn't shipped yet, I'm thinking about canceling to order/change it to AKRPG.
It is possible, right?

as far as I read ... YES

as long as it is not packaged.

PS: I'm also awaiting an AK2.
But I guess I will not cancel, as my main cart is the SCDS1 and I just bought the AK2 because it was sooo cheap, and because AKAIO will be hopefully ported.

sepinho

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lurbi said:
But I guess I will not cancel, as my main cart is the SCDS1 and I just bought the AK2 because it was sooo cheap, and because AKAIO will be hopefully ported.
Same here! I love my SCDS1, my fiancee usually uses the DSTT. I just got the AK2, because it's so darn cheap and it's fun to fool around with. But I love the idea of the RPG's open source firmware - which probably means that you'll get innovative features first, before they are "handed down" to the AK2 - and its onboard memory. I guess I'm just a flashcart addict..
wink.gif

RoD131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
lurbi said:
RoD131 said:
It is possible, right?

as far as I read ... YES

as long as it is not packaged.

PS: I'm also awaiting an AK2.
Damn, just 2 hours before my original post they've sent it.
ph34r.gif

Eh, I should just be thankful that I got a replacement for my DS-X (yeah, I know. But I bought it when it just came out).

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The bloody hell?! All it's got is extra a small NAND memory, which any good fast microSD can replicate, and it costs three times as much as the AK2?! Okay 1GB isn't that small but still what's with the price difference?!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am now interested in the RPG. If my SCDS1 ever breaks, I'll get this for sure! Although I don't like to spend 65 dollars on a flashkart, it's still the best in the market...

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oooh. yeah i might've reconsidered buying the cyclo if this had come out earlier. then DX totally crushes bamboogaming since that was one of the main places you could order a RPG.

JPH Edit: Don't go off-topic!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...